Washing 'Dishes' at the Resort

robinb

DIS veteran
I have a toddler and an assortment of things need to be washed while on vacation. I found a great thing called the OCedar "Lem-Me Do The Dishes". It's a lemon shaped sponge with a smooth side and a scrubby side. Inside, is a hard piece of soap which lathers quite easily. This solves the problem of bringing a sponge and dish soap since it's all in one! It fits easily in a small ziplock bag and it will dry if you leave it out (killing bacteria). We loved it on our last trip and it's now a permanent resident of our vacation box.

If you can't find it at your local supermarket, you can get it here: http://www.ocedar-store.com/ under "Kitchen Tools".

-- Robin

Thank you thank you thank you :)
On our trip this past January I used hand soap to wash bottles & sippy cups :eek:
Well umm that did not work too well and I never felt they were clean clean. I will definately be packing one of these next time!

belle02.jpg

<font color=#cc99cc>Summer 1982 - 1 day MK visit
April 2000 - 1 day MK visit
January 7-10, 2001 - All Star Movies
March 29 - April 1, 2001 - Port Orleans Riverside</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter