Watch out Dumbo, There's a bigger Circus coming to Town...Triplets take on the World

Seriously, what's up with the lady carrying the dog on her front (I wouldn't even use those when I had the kids!).

And the two other dogs...no, I don't think so at all.

Stevie is a hoot and I'd attack you too if you were teasing me with a toy on a string.

Evil Attack Ferrett! Oh, to have had Gabe and his attack Disney squirrel on video! :rotfl2: (yes, I am a bad Mommy) :rolleyes1

Oh that poor dog hanging there in the snuggie. I always think...if a person would do something like that in public...what weird things do they do in private? Can you imagine the life that poor dog lives with his/her human at home??? :crazy2:

Okay, the beef sandwich... your Chicagoans just like "stuff" on your food don't you? Chicago Dogs are piled with pickles and tomatoes and STUFF, your pizza is deep dish so it can hold a lot of STUFF, and now this beef sandwich with all sorts of STUFF tucked into the side of it! I am more of a plain jane sort of girl, but you go on and enjoy that sandwich with your big, bad Chicago self! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

"Show your Disney side"....all I could think of was the woman with the Mickey sweatshirt tied around her waist...do you know what Mickey sweatshirt I am referring to??? Must go find it...

Here it is... SHOW YOUR DISNEY SIDE!

Waiting for your Jen to check in here. BBB will be so fun.....

Your weekend is crazy, as usual. No comment on the dog carrier but that is a visual I would like removed from my brain. Hmmmm maybe you should get one of those for your Lex. Now that would be a site

Hmmm..."Show your Disney side".....that could get interesting.

Achoo...Achoo...yeah, I remember that at 5am in the hotel. Just D telling us she's up.

So, no one told you about the link thingy. So here's what you do: Right click on the post count in the upper right corner of the post. Then hit "Copy link address". Then go to your table of contents and paste the link. You can play around with what you want it to say by putting a [ url=" in front of the link and a "] after the link. Then you type whatever you want it to say starting with a [ u ] and ending with a [ /u ] and a [ /url ] Only without any spaces. Can't type it like it should be because it turns it into a link :rotfl2:

Geez...really confusing. Just call me when you get ready to do it. I can walk you through it.

So if you want it to say Day 1 Animal Kingdom it would be like this (without spaces except in your title if you want)

[ url=" http:/blahblahblah.postcount36 "] [ u ] Day 1 Animal Kingdom [ /u ] [ /url ]

Right??

:wave2: How exciting! a Fellow trainer! Clearly you have labs. Chocolate Labs right? what kind of training do you do?

I wanted a chocolate lab at the time I made the email and it kinda stuck:thumbsup2. I have a Chihuahua/Italian Greyhound something mix, he's a rescue. We train/compete in obedience, rally and agility.

We need Jen to check in here so we can all meet her! Hello Jen!

That sandwich looked fantastic. I just got a new recipe for gluten-free bread that I'm going to try. I've heard that all gluten-free bread tastes terrible, but this was highly recommended. I'm pretty sure it won't be as yummy as yours, though.

Loved the Stevie attack video, complete with the sneeze!

You have plenty of time to figure out how to surprise the munchkins and will probably come up with lots of ideas before settling on one. It would be so fun if Jen's kids could be part of the surprise. I know the kids won't tell on purpose, but sometimes I know I have a hard time not blurting something out accidentally. I'm worse than any kid!

Oh, and D~ I think I'll be getting one of Mo's special D~ originals. Who needs 3 of them???
Yep, I'm sure that's it!

ETA: Oh! Totally forgot to comment on that idiot who stuffed her poor doggie in that baby snuggle. What?? And the paint on the dogs reminds me of an email I got long ago that had tons of pics of dogs painted and one was the south end of a north-bound dog with his tail up and a man's face painted. It was hilarious!!

Hi Jen - whenever you get here...

OHHHHHHHH JEN?!?!?

OMG! That lady carrying her dog... I can just SEE me trying to do that to MM... Bahahahaha... It would be more like the other way around.

umm i would LOVE to see this....

Hmmm... Show your Disney side? Um, yup - I"m workin' on that.

Please do! I need to research this... and so do all of you if your gonna help!

So glad you posted that video - I couldn't get it to load on my phone... Off to watch it now!

then BAM! you got to see the looney bin

Welcome back to the Dis!!! I alwasy miss ya on the weekends...

AWWWWWWWWW thanks it's nice to be missed!!! :love:

Oh and Lois... I am anxious to see what you get now... I am sure it will be something really awesome - because I got an OSCAR! :thumbsup2
D~

:rolleyes1

Achoo!
OMG!!! That was too funny... wait for it, wait for it, wait for it... BAM!!! He's a quick little bugger!
D~

This is very very TAME.. compared to the normal ambush.

Following along. :)

:wave2: Thanks for reading along!

Seriously, what's up with the lady carrying the dog on her front (I wouldn't even use those when I had the kids!).

I have no idea. nothing irks me more then this and people who walk their dog in a stroller... I didn't have one of these either for the kids. otherwise i would have one on my chest and the other two strapped to each leg..

And the two other dogs...no, I don't think so at all.

No... people have WAY too much time on their hands. I guess there was a contest. worst part? the owners were STUCK UP SNOBS! are you kidding me?!?!

Stevie is a hoot and I'd attack you too if you were teasing me with a toy on a string.

HA HA HA HA when we do meet i am putting a slushie on a string..

Evil Attack Ferrett! Oh, to have had Gabe and his attack Disney squirrel on video! :rotfl2: (yes, I am a bad Mommy) :rolleyes1

I really wish you did too! I would LOVE to have seen it! poor kid! :squirrel:

Oh that poor dog hanging there in the snuggie. I always think...if a person would do something like that in public...what weird things do they do in private? Can you imagine the life that poor dog lives with his/her human at home??? :crazy2:

Great thanks now i have weird images in my head! :rotfl2: Does the dog even look happy?!?!? NO! people are really weird...

Okay, the beef sandwich... your Chicagoans just like "stuff" on your food don't you? Chicago Dogs are piled with pickles and tomatoes and STUFF, your pizza is deep dish so it can hold a lot of STUFF, and now this beef sandwich with all sorts of STUFF tucked into the side of it! I am more of a plain jane sort of girl, but you go on and enjoy that sandwich with your big, bad Chicago self! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

That's why i am BIG and cannot lose a dang pound! :lmao: the side is giardiniera
which i put on EVERYTHING.. yes including pizza... As hot the Chicago style hot dog. NO KETCHUP! ever.
you can always order plain food here! just waiting for you. TO. GET. UP. HERE!

Waiting for your Jen to check in here. BBB will be so fun.....

Me too.. I know she is busy.. I can tell you ALL that Jen has just as much of a crazy life as i do.

Your weekend is crazy, as usual. No comment on the dog carrier but that is a visual I would like removed from my brain. Hmmmm maybe you should get one of those for your Lex. Now that would be a site

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA can you imagine me with lex strapped to me? that's FUNNY!!!!

Hmmm..."Show your Disney side".....that could get interesting.

I know need MAJOR ideas here..

Achoo...Achoo...yeah, I remember that at 5am in the hotel. Just D telling us she's up.

::yes:: think it is about time to change that???

So, no one told you about the link thingy. So here's what you do: Right click on the post count in the upper right corner of the post. Then hit "Copy link address". Then go to your table of contents and paste the link. You can play around with what you want it to say by putting a [ url=" in front of the link and a "] after the link. Then you type whatever you want it to say starting with a [ u ] and ending with a [ /u ] and a [ /url ] Only without any spaces. Can't type it like it should be because it turns it into a link :rotfl2:

I GOT IT!

Geez...really confusing. Just call me when you get ready to do it. I can walk you through it.

:thumbsup2

So if you want it to say Day 1 Animal Kingdom it would be like this (without spaces except in your title if you want)

[ url=" http:/blahblahblah.postcount36 "] [ u ] Day 1 Animal Kingdom [ /u ] [ /url ]

Right??

believe it or not.. I do understand...

I wanted a chocolate lab at the time I made the email and it kinda stuck:thumbsup2. I have a Chihuahua/Italian Greyhound something mix, he's a rescue. We train/compete in obedience, rally and agility.

WOW! that's a lot of little dog mixture! i hope your doing well??? Rally confused the daylights out of me. I am so used to obedience training once i get in a ring and able to talk to the dog? He looks at me like WTH? and i am turning and twisting like a drunken sailor.
I am entered in Open for our dog club's trial in October.. this is supposed to be my OTCH dog. he is turning into my ouch dog. he is the most hard headed golden i have ever owned.

Hey, I added a little "nugget" to the end of my post from yesterday...you MUST go check it out since you were obviously posting replies while I was doing it! :rolleyes1

Hey, I added a little "nugget" to the end of my post from yesterday...you MUST go check it out since you were obviously posting replies while I was doing it! :rolleyes1

Yeah i just saw that!!!! you and Lois!
I have taught you all very well my ninja posting warriors! I've never been more proud. brings a tear to my eye... LOVE that sweatshirt. dang riot!!!!

We need Jen to check in here so we can all meet her! Hello Jen!

I know... Princess2014... I'm about to send all my little ninja minions to her page and message bomb her. :thumbsup2

That sandwich looked fantastic. I just got a new recipe for gluten-free bread that I'm going to try. I've heard that all gluten-free bread tastes terrible, but this was highly recommended. I'm pretty sure it won't be as yummy as yours, though.

I have the utmost respect for you all and glutton free.. i don't think i could do this..

Loved the Stevie attack video, complete with the sneeze!

:rotfl2: i will have lots more..

You have plenty of time to figure out how to surprise the munchkins and will probably come up with lots of ideas before settling on one. It would be so fun if Jen's kids could be part of the surprise. I know the kids won't tell on purpose, but sometimes I know I have a hard time not blurting something out accidentally. I'm worse than any kid!

I know!!! You all know me and my mind. which NEVER stops moving slower then the speed of light. so this is going to get wild with too many ideas...
Jen's kids are amazing. i know they will be excited to be part of this.. So 1st surprise is HAPPY DISNEY DAY. then if it works out 2 HEY JEN AND FAMILY ARE COMING WITH! oh this will just blow their minds...

Oh, and D~ I think I'll be getting one of Mo's special D~ originals. Who needs 3 of them???
Yep, I'm sure that's it!

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE... I need another bag...

ETA: Oh! Totally forgot to comment on that idiot who stuffed her poor doggie in that baby snuggle. What?? And the paint on the dogs reminds me of an email I got long ago that had tons of pics of dogs painted and one was the south end of a north-bound dog with his tail up and a man's face painted. It was hilarious!!

OMG that is FUNNY!!!!

people are seriously strange. it's a DOG people. :dogdance:

Hey everyone...
A Fellow Dis'er and good friend needs some prayers sent her way please.
KATMARK (Kathy) and her family are in need of some prayers/thoughts to get them threw a tough time... I normally don't do this kind of thing. I also haven't met a better group of people who know how to group together for someone.

THANK YOU!!!

:grouphug:

Closers:

Splash Mountain- closed- 1/6/2014-3/21/2014
Casey's Corner- closed- 1/6/2014- 2/15/2014
Agrabah Bazaar- closed- 1/6/2014- 2/2/2014
Tomorrowland Speedway- closed- 1/6/2014- 1/12/2014
Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade- closing 12/19/2013. New parade in 3/2014 :cool1:

Blah. Hoping main attractions are OK in Sept. 2014... I will keep an Eagle eye on this information...

I am looking forward to a new parade taking over from Celebrating a dream!!! I like new.

also the dwarfs mine train will be open! :hyper:

Now i need information in regards to the POLY!!!

Going back to update Jen's book of information to look at so she can start posting things SHE wants to do and see!

anyone know how to get rid of a NASTY eye twitch??? :furious:

Hello! Not sure if we are going back next year or not so I thought I can keep my Disney dreaming alive by following you!! Disney pals gotta stick together :lovestruc

Here it is... SHOW YOUR DISNEY SIDE!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I have the utmost respect for you all and glutton free.. i don't think i could do this..

Hey, some people have food allergies, some people have cancer. Perspective is a good thing!::yes::

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE... I need another bag...

Yeah, that's what I thought!

Hey everyone...
KATMARK (Kathy) and her family are in need of some prayers/thoughts to get them threw a tough time... I normally don't do this kind of thing. I also haven't met a better group of people who know how to group together for someone.

THANK YOU!!!

Oh no! Prayers for Kathy and her family going out! :grouphug: Thanks for sharing.

Yay! I found the new PTR. The Poly is on my list of want to stay at hotels. Can't wait to read about your plans.

The poly is AMAZING! i absolutely love this resort. so will your girls...

Funny how your middle triplet is the clown - so is mine.

really??? I wonder if that is normal?? the middle kid syndrome. :rotfl:

Our last trip was a complete surprise. You have to video it. We did not get the reaction that we expected. The video is here: http://runningwithtriplets.blogspot.com/2013/01/surprise-we-are-going-to-disney.html
1. your girls are BEAUTIFUL!
2. WEALLY? WEALLY WEALLY? SO FUNNY!!!! the video is a RIOT!!!! I love the picture of everyone's gym shoes. that is just too cute! mazing you have triplet girls. you are my hero.
How old are they??? Glad Grammie was able to go with! :lmao:

Hello! Not sure if we are going back next year or not so I thought I can keep my Disney dreaming alive by following you!! Disney pals gotta stick together :lovestruc

well look who shows up! you actually going to post?? Joe stopping you from going again next year?!?

Hey, some people have food allergies, some people have cancer. Perspective is a good thing!::yes::

Oh no! Prayers for Kathy and her family going out! :grouphug: Thanks for sharing.

Put it that way!!!

Yes.. She is having a some hard times right now and needs everyone's good thoughts and prayers...

Hi everyone! My name is Nicole and I am Mo's friend from Chicago. We visited Disney together in November 2011 and personally I feel we had a great time :) I am a Disney Addict! My DH is Joe and we have two son's, Joey who is 8 and Matthew who is 5. We just returned from our 6th trip to Disney. We did a lot of stuff this past trip that we have never done before like trying a Dole Whip (and yes, I am now addicted)! LOL! We also went on rides we had never taken the time to try like Spaceship Earth. Some new restaurants we tried were Libery Tree Tavern (LOVED IT), Stitch's Breakfast at O'Hana and Whispering Canyon. I think we are definitely done with Chef Mickey's, though. Just not enough to keep us wanting to go back. Thinking Cape May next time. We usually go to Disney every other year but we did get a bounceback offer that I would like to explore. I never say never to Disney!! If we do go back in 2014, we will probably go September 14-19. Nice to meet all of you :wave2:

Hi Twitchy. How's the eye??

I really hope things aren't closed for you. That is one of the hardest things to come to grips with. When we went in Feb, Thunder Mountain was closed....Kali River Rapids....No Main Street Elec Parade...and a whole bunch of other things. I know you pay less in the low crowd times, but it is still ALOT of money to spend on a vacation. They really should time things so that they refurb the big rides seperately. I just sucks. Fingers crossed for you.

And I really think you will be fine at the Poly. They probably won't have all the construction done by then, probably the villas will still be worked on. But they should have the GCH done and that is the important part, I would think.

Hi everyone! My name is Nicole and I am Mo's friend from Chicago. Nice to meet all of you

Hi Nicole!! :wave2:

Now where's that Jen??? :tiptoe:

Chicago Mo said:
Hey everyone...

THANK YOU!!!

Prayers and pixie dust for Kathy and her family.

Chicago Mo said:
Closers:

Splash Mountain- closed- 1/6/2014-3/21/2014
Casey's Corner- closed- 1/6/2014- 2/15/2014
Agrabah Bazaar- closed- 1/6/2014- 2/2/2014
Tomorrowland Speedway- closed- 1/6/2014- 1/12/2014
Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade- closing 12/19/2013. New parade in 3/2014 :cool1:

Blah. Hoping main attractions are OK in Sept. 2014... I will keep an Eagle eye on this information...

I am looking forward to a new parade taking over from Celebrating a dream!!! I like new.

also the dwarfs mine train will be open! :hyper:

Now i need information in regards to the POLY!!!

Going back to update Jen's book of information to look at so she can start posting things SHE wants to do and see!

anyone know how to get rid of a NASTY eye twitch??? :furious:
It is so frustrating when things are closed for the duration of your trip or when they have that horrible crane in front of the castle. When we go in a few weeks Peter Pan and the railroad will be closed. Bummer. My kids are upset because the Honey I shrunk the kids playground will be closed too. I have to admit I will not miss that one but feel bad for the kids. By the time we go back my DS will be too old for it.

The mine train will be so cool and the new parade will be very welcome but 3 months with no parade is a long time. Hopefully nothing major will be closed in Sept.

nikki7680 said:
Hi everyone! My name is Nicole and I am Mo's friend from Chicago. We visited Disney together in November 2011 and personally I feel we had a great time :) I am a Disney Addict! My DH is Joe and we have two son's, Joey who is 8 and Matthew who is 5. We just returned from our 6th trip to Disney. We did a lot of stuff this past trip that we have never done before like trying a Dole Whip (and yes, I am now addicted)! LOL! We also went on rides we had never taken the time to try like Spaceship Earth. Some new restaurants we tried were Libery Tree Tavern (LOVED IT), Stitch's Breakfast at O'Hana and Whispering Canyon. I think we are definitely done with Chef Mickey's, though. Just not enough to keep us wanting to go back. Thinking Cape May next time. We usually go to Disney every other year but we did get a bounceback offer that I would like to explore. I never say never to Disney!! If we do go back in 2014, we will probably go September 14-19. Nice to meet all of you :wave2:

Hi Nicole. Glad you got to try a few new things on your latest trip. The bounce back sounds like a good excuse to plan a trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter