Watching My Weight Go Down: Comments Welcome!

luvsJack

DIS Veteran
Ok, I have joined WW for the jagelionth time on June 1. BUT THIS IS THE LAST TIME!! My goal? to lose at least 60 lbs AGAIN. My intention: To get it off and keep it off.

Hopefully keeping this journal will help me stay on plan and start watching my weight go down.

Week 1's weigh in was good. I'm down 2 lbs. :cheer2: (really 2 1/2 but my ticker wouldn't recognize that half :headache:) The ww plan is not too hard to stick too as long as I keep plenty of veggies around to eat! Over the weekend we grilled every day and I grilled lots of squash and onions from my garden (yummy!). and the meat was grilled lean steak, chicken breast and FF hot dogs.

Today (Wednesday) I had Special K for breakfast, Baby Grand Panini from Sweet Peppers Lite Menu for lunch, cucumbers and tomatos for a snack, and really not sure about supper yet.

Doing good on the points so far. Afternoons are when it really is a struggle. Seems like I stay hungry from lunch to 5! Hopefully my filling lunch will get me through that today.

Not sure if most folks post every day or every week; but here goes day 2 of my journal.

breakfast this AM was Special K again (love that stuff! can't believe for years I thought I HAD to have frostred flakes or fruit loops)

Lunch will be some leftover sirloin steak and veggies.

I forgot to take chicken out of the freezer for supper so I guess I will be stopping by the store to get some but planning on Kebobs for supper (love cooking on the grill and it helps me stay on track)

And now comes the weekend. Actually weekends used to be my worse days for going off plan but not so anymore. I have so many fresh veggies from my garden plus using the grill a lot more; the two together are really helping me.

My biggest problems staying on plan are the afternoons and getting in some exercise. We are working extended hours for 4 days each week and then I am off on Mondays. I should have 3 days there to exercise with no problem. HA! Everyone and everything needs something on Mondays (plus I have my ww meeting). I just have got to at least exercise in the early AM on those 3 days and then maybe get in one more day each week. I have a treadmill there is really no excuse. Just have to remember to put myself first for at least 30 minutes each day. Right?

Ok, today I got up with the intention of either walking outside or on the treadmill. Never did it. Had to go buy 2 baby shower gifts--ended up spending all day in town. Got back in time to get ready for 1st shower (2nd shower tomorrow). So now its 9:12 at night and I still have not exercised. :mad: :mad:

So, I am making myself a promise that tomorrow night I will be able to post that I walked for at least 30 minutes on the treadmill. It will be done!!

Weigh in 2: down another 2 lbs for a total of 41/2 lbs. :banana:

I started using some of the WW menus for our meal at night. They are good, the family has no idea and I am not stuck trying to cook 2 meals or eating frozen meals. Some things are hard though. 2 baby showers over the weekend and of course eveyone wants you to eat. The first one was a cook out so I was prepared and ate a salad before I went and then only ate a portion of the hamburger. The second one had more variety and I just nibbled on a bit of everything.

Walking never did work out. For the past two days I have been swimming laps for 30 minutes in my mom's pool. I am sooooo very very sore! But it will be sooooo very, very worth it in the end!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter