water park? belongings?

We always rent a locker to put keys and phones. We don't take cash. Also extra clothes and towels go in the locker. We don't need these items in the park. We wear water type shoes so good to go.

I learned my lesson this past weekend. I took my 6 year old daughter to Typhoon Lagoon. We locked up our valuables in a safe and left our bag on a lounge chair with our towels. Someone stole our bag, which only contained our clothes, sunscreen, etc., but it was still pretty disconcerting. I was hoping the thief may have ditched the bag after finding there was no money/valuables inside, so I looked around the park but it was nowhere in sight. I have called Lost and Found twice, but no one has turned it in. So next time, we will rent the larger locker and keep everything inside it.

I just got back from my first trip to the water parks.

The lockers are $10 for a small and $15 for a large.

I got a large locker and didn't leave anything laying around except my flip flops when I went into the wave pool.

I brought a Kyss bag with me and just locked it to our chair. The only thing of value I had in it was my phone, but I figure that thieves are more likely to grab a bag that is easy to take since there are plenty around than bother with mine. It's the same bag I bring to the beach and on the Disney Cruise.

We also bought a steel chain bike lock to take our back bag, lock on lounge chair. I initially thought: let's get a thick chain lock instead of a thin cable- in case they prepare in advance and somehow slip past security with a cable cutter. But it'd be easier to cut through the bag straps instead or just rummage through bag.

Will only have clothes, sun block, snacks, as our phones will be left behind and a Disney card for day can be taken via our waterproof case/lanyard. We're also not taking wedding rings to WDW just to not worry about losing/or hitting against water rides or other attractions and damaging.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter