WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Anyone just get a MDE app notification telling you to "check out the new ticket reservation system in the MDE app"? I just did and went into the app but couldn't see anything different...

Additionally, my tickets were originally for October 22-30....but now the tickets say "Valid 10/30/20".....that's the end of my trip...hmm.

just got the notification

Got the notification too. It's always hard to see what language they changed from the last statement. None of the arrow links at the bottom under "Operational Updates" are clickable. NM, got it to work. Did the last one say "We reserve the right to cancel any reservations, admission media or purchases and provide applicable refunds'?

Got the notification too. It's always hard to see what language they changed from the last statement. None of the arrow links at the bottom are clickable. Did the last one say "We reserve the right to cancel any reservations, admission media or purchases and provide applicable refunds'?

Yes, it did. I’ve been saving the page every day or so just to try to monitor, to some extent.

Notes from today’s Union Zoom Call, most of it is known but more clarification. The CM are expected to be recalled by June 28

- All attractions H/H are being recalled
- recalled in seniority order by location
- In seniority order by park
- In seniority order global
- Health concern - when you are recalled (in any phase) you are able to say “I have an underlying health condition for myself or someone I care for” you will be skipped and you will be called on the next phase of the global phase is reached and still can not return to work you will be placed on medical leave, by June 28th all FT CMs will have been recalled
- High number of PT people will be call back to work, may not be 100%, will be recalled in the same way as full time ( in seniority order by location, by park, global)
- no CPs any time soon, no seasonal’s
- scheduled on an as needed basis over the 1st week
- Week 2 will be given a preference sheet (just like a bid)
- Possibly conducting another schedule bid
- will we be safe at work? Yes!
- Temp checks for Cast Guests (Cast paid off sent home for high temp)
- Waived attendance policy is you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Pay if you contract the virus
- Safety measures
- Enhanced cleaning (closing restrooms for cleaning every 2 hours)
- Social distancing
- Physical barriers (on and off stage)
- Masks are required
- Limited capacity
- No parades, no fireworks, no playgrounds, no character meet and greets, no photo taking for Guest using their personal device

Anyone just get a MDE app notification telling you to "check out the new ticket reservation system in the MDE app"? I just did and went into the app but couldn't see anything different...

Additionally, my tickets were originally for October 22-30....but now the tickets say "Valid 10/30/20".....that's the end of my trip...hmm.
Oh thanks for the heads up. I saw the notification but figured it was to play a game or something and my phone was at 11% so I stuck it on the charger and never checked the notification. Will have to keep a closer eye on these, I figured it would be a couple of weeks before the reservation system was mentioned again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter