WDW Event Swap Sign-ups - **Questions in Post 56**

Sorry I didn't get this closed out last night. I had some last minute paperwork that had to be completed for an impromptu Girl Scout meeting today.

I'll work on closing this tonight. In the meantime, could the following people let me know what you would like to happen with the partial groups you are signed up for. I have no problem keeping them open if you want me to. I just wanted to give you the option of bowing out if you choose.

Pirate and Princess Party - 3 sign-ups
bearbear
Tiggermei
happypooh

Special Event Parades at WDW - 2 sign-ups
missesdisney
TPCShauna (I'm OK dropping this or doing it - whatever is fine)

WDW Miscellaneous Group 2 - 1 sign-up
christinadei - I'd like to add you into the first group if you can think of another topic. Or, if you and Happypooh are OK with it, how about tag teaming on Holidays at the Resorts? I know I have TONS of pics of the different holiday displays in each resort so could use more than one set. Maybe one of you would do the topper and two elements and the other would do a different set of three elements?

Disneyland Misc. Group - 3 sign-ups
hrpufnsash
tiggermei
TPCShauna - I'd like to keep this group. I'd also be willing to double up and do two topics. Something like we each do three each of two topics? LMK!

'K. After I hear back from these groups, I'll work on closing out and setting up the progress thread. This is going to be a fabulous swap!

If you do a "Holiday at the Resorts" groups, I'd take a spot. I have a set of all the resorts that need scrapping, and I'll be getting another set this Christmas.

We can do a Holiday at the Resorts group if there is enough interest. I know I have tons of pics.

What do y'all think?

I would do a holidays at the resort group for sure.

Also another area at Disneyworld for Christmas would be the character trees at AK- If that would be okay I could take that and you could move chistinadei into the Tree lighting at Epcot. They have so many of them- I know I have pictures of at least 20 from our visit to AK at Christmas time.

I love those trees. I think I have 100 pics of them, from 2 years ago. I took them when I was there in Nov, but not all of them came out, and then when we went back in December, I took them all over again.

If you do a "Holiday at the Resorts" groups, I'd take a spot. I have a set of all the resorts that need scrapping, and I'll be getting another set this Christmas.

I'd be in for that too - we are going this year for holiday time!

Holiday at the resorts sounds good - we're going in december too. I'm happy just making three things for the pirate party if the others still want to do that...either is fine...whatever's easiest!

I am happy to do two themes & elements as TPC Shauna suggested OR put me with a Holiday group. I am VERY FLEXIBLE.

Give me a gold star - I already have 2 groups done! I'm not sure if I'll do my Hallowishes stuff before my trip or wait until I actually see the fireworks to get some inspiration. I'm trying to be super-productive in the next couple of weeks and working on swaps is a lot funner than cleaning my house!

I'm trying to be super-productive in the next couple of weeks and working on swaps is a lot funner than cleaning my house!

I hear you on that! I got a new cleaning service and they were here today! My house is clean (it was a loooong time) so now I can work on swaps this weekend! Ok one little junior football game but that's it!

You guys are so good! :sad1: I want a cleaning service!!!

I'm closing this out now. I had an emergency outpatient procedure this morning and the pain shot just finally wore off. I was planning to work on shifting groups this morning but that went down the drain.

I'll be back with questions.

Oh Shauna! :( Poor baby!! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Put your feet up & take it easy. We'll still be here when you're feeling better!

Thanks everyone. I don't feel bad. I'm just in a bit of pain. I should be better soon though. It was just so unexpected.

OK. Here go the changes.

1) I deleted the Special Events Parades at WDW since missesdisney and I were the only two in the group.

2) I'm leaving the Pirate and Princess Party group at 3. I've only heard back from happypooh on this so I'm hoping tiggermei and bearbear are OK with this.

3) I changed the WDW Misc. A group to 6. I switched rlovew to Christmas Trees at AK and put christinadei in the Epcot Christmas Tree Lighting spot.

4) I added a Holidays at the Resorts group. We have 4 people at the moment - TPCShauna, hopemax, rlovew and missesdisney. There's room for two more if anyone wants in. I'm not sure how y'all want to do this one. Option 1: Each of us pick a resort and do the title and 2 elements. Option 2: Each one of us does one element (like the parade groups). Let me know what y'all prefer. If we do Option 1, I'd like the Grand Floridian.

5) I'm keeping the Disneyland Misc. Group at 6 as I'm hoping each of us could do 2 elements. Anticipating that, I signed myself up for HalloweenTime. hrpufnsash and tiggermei - please let me know which topics you want.

All other groups have been closed. Final numbers for each are posted next to the group names.

Thanks everyone. I don't feel bad. I'm just in a bit of pain. I should be better soon though. It was just so unexpected.

4) I added a Holidays at the Resorts group. We have 4 people at the moment - TPCShauna, hopemax, rlovew and missesdisney. There's room for two more if anyone wants in. I'm not sure how y'all want to do this one. Option 1: Each of us pick a resort and do the title and 2 elements. Option 2: Each one of us does one element (like the parade groups). Let me know what y'all prefer. If we do Option 1, I'd like the Grand Floridian.

Hope you are feeling better!

I like Option 1 as well on the Resorts - and I would like.....Polynesian please if this is how we end up doing it.

Thanks!

Maria

I like Option 1 better. I would like the Yacht Club. I could also do a combination of the Yacht and Beach club if people would perfer.

Rebecca

I am OK doing either extra element. I have never seen the candlelight procesional, but I looked it up and could fake it. I am going to the D LAND next week. I am sure I will find some inspiration.

Sasha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter