WDW Event Swap Sign-ups - **Questions in Post 56**

I am OK doing either extra element. I have never seen the candlelight procesional, but I looked it up and could fake it. I am going to the D LAND next week. I am sure I will find some inspiration.

Sasha

How about you take HalloweenTime and I'll take Candlelight Processional? I've been to both so I can do either. Let me know!

How about you take HalloweenTime and I'll take Candlelight Processional? I've been to both so I can do either. Let me know!

I can do fireworks and Christmas at Disneyland, then? That's fine. I've not been to DLR at Halloween and didn't see the processional last year -- but I'm sure that the elements will be useful somewhere.

Regarding the P&P party, I'm good where you have me. Now to think.

I love our teamwork - I would love to do Halloween time! I was at DLand last month and bought their halloween pack. So I have some GOODIES TO USE! I will also try to pick up whatever I can next week.

And I will try to make the Candlelight procesional this year - so I can see what it is all about and use my new elements.

YEAH!

Hi. First I hope you are feeling better soon.
I am fine with the PnP group.
Thanks
Cindy

I'd love to get in on the Holiday at the Resorts group. I still have my pictures from last year I haven't scrapped yet. If rlovew doesn't mind sticking to the Yacht Club, could I do the Beach Club? That was my favorite display.

Oh, for my groups where we are doing single elements

MVMCParade, I will do embellished shapes

Flower & Garden - Paper piecing

OK. Everything is updated and I've started the progress thread which can be found here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=21277624#post21277624.

I think this is going to be a really great swap. I can't wait to see the stuff that comes in from this one!

I'll be working on sending PMs with my addy out within the next week. Please post any questions on the progress thread.

Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter