WDW Transportation

pdgussie

Earning My Ears
We are travelling to WDW this November staying at the Yacht and Beach Club. I have a child that is currently being potty trained :Pinkbounc . Any chance that any transportation from hotels to parks have restrooms on board????

I don't think any of the transportation has restrooms on board, it is a fairly short ride from the hotels to the parks. When my oldest was training, we just made sure he used the bathroom near the lobby prior to getting on the bus. :D

None of the boats, monorails or busses have restroom facilities on board. However, it's usually a short trip on the bus, and there are bathrooms both at the Y/B Club, and at the entrance to each park.

I thinkI would use pull-ups during the trip even if it meant a little back-slidding. If you child is even newly trained and has to GO, there will be no waiting. That could mean getting out of a lot of lines and missing a lot of busses and even then dealing with a lot of accidents. Pull-ups just for the trip might make things a lot easier on everyone.

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter