WDW's Best Thrill Ride- March Madness Edition

Time for the Championship! Both of these rides have fought hard to make it to this point, and now the heavyweight match up is upon us. 2 vastly different, yet almost equally thrilling rides go head to head to see who will be crowned "Walt Disney Worlds Best Thrill Ride!"

So now without further ado, I give you #1 Expedition Everest vs #2 Tower of Terror!

Ah I'm bummed I missed the semifinal matchup with Splash where I could have championed for Splash and shamed anyone who voted for EE!

In this matchup I vote ToT. Not only is it the more thrilling ride, but the overall ride experience is superior. The random drop sequence takes it up to a whole different level as well.

Tower of Terror.

Sure, EE is exciting and a great coaster, but nothing compares to the giddy nervousness I feel when I step in to that elevator.

EE would win if that darn yeti worked. (ok maybe not.) ToT is way superior.

ToT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter