We ate how many croissants!!!!

Great update I am so excited for inventiions every report I read at the moment seems to have had a visit there! X

Lovely updates :goodvibes You seemed to be able to stroll on the rides without any wait, fantastic :thumbsup2

Great spot for watching the parade - we only found that last time and I couldn't believe how quiet it was, especially in high season.

Love the photos at Inventions - that's a shame about the shareholders discount and vouchers, but I'm sure it is mentioned somewhere in the t&c's.

we were really lucky wth the crowds and didn't queue for longer than 20 minutes for anything but most were less than 10, we didn't queue at all in EMH!

next time we go we'll watch the parade from the same place it was pretty quiet and as soon as the parade went past us we headed off to do some rides as most people were still watching further along Main Street.

thanks for reading :)

Great update I am so excited for inventiions every report I read at the moment seems to have had a visit there! X

we loved Inventions, just sorry i didn't take any food photos!! the food was good, Holly "tried" a snail, well she took it out of it's shell thought she was going to be sick and moved her plate away :rotfl: the roast pork was probably the best i have ever had and Holly loved the pancakes. we saw loads of characters and they did spend loads of time with us. it was expensive but was well worth the money just for the Castle view. you'll have a lovely time when you go xx

Day 4 - Thursday 16th February

Mickey Mouse phoned at 6.15 am today to wake us up! We sadly packed up and checked out of the room, had breakfast and were 4th and 5th in the park!
674.jpg

675.jpg

677.jpg

689.jpg

692.jpg

We were first into Fantasy Land again. We rode Peter Pan (this was really jerky today so we decided not to ride it again), Dumbo twice, Carousel twice, Orbitron and Buzz Lightyear, Holly scored 4,200 and I scored 13,200.
702.jpg

704.jpg

715.jpg

747.jpg

764.jpg

We went back in to Salon Mickey for the last visit of the trip and took a few photos on the way including the outside of Inventions.
766.jpg

At 10.30 am we left Salon Mickey and went back to The Studio. There was a 20 minute wait for Slinky, when we came off the ride Holly pulled herself up on the bar and it locked in place, she was stuck on the ride!! Luckily a Cast Member let her out! She met Peter Pan and then we watched Stitch Live, luckily neither of us were picked on the take part! this was the first time we'd seen this and it was really funny.
768.jpg

780.jpg

Back in the main park we went on It’s a Small World again and took some more park photos and peopled watche for a while. We saw Auroura and Tiana walk past, Auroura pointed to our Mickey bags and mouthed to Holly "I love your bag"!!
813.jpg

814.jpg

820.jpg

833.jpg

838.jpg

We rode the horse drawn carriage up Main Street then went back to Cable Car Bakery for a final packet of Mickey cakes and Brownie to bring home. It was time to leave the park now and go to The Disneyland Hotel for our last 4 pm meet and greet.
864.jpg

We left the hotel at 5.45 pm and after an uneventful flight were back home by 10 pm. We had an amazing trip and loved being shareholders, including what I saved on mid morning cakes and hot chocolate i saved about £75, not bad on a 4 day trip! Salon Mickey was a lovely place to go to. Holly was really pleased that she met Duffy and Tigger. We will definitely eat in Inventions again on our next trip.
we had taken an empty suitcase with us as we both love to shop at Disney!!! both suitcases were totally full and i struggled to do them up!
881.jpg

All in all it was a really magical four days in Disneyland Paris!!

Wow! Look at all your shopping! It's lucky you got it all packed :lmao:

Shareholders is a great discount and I love Salon Mickey too ;)

Thanks for a lovely trip report :goodvibes

Wow! Look at all your shopping! It's lucky you got it all packed :lmao:

Shareholders is a great discount and I love Salon Mickey too ;)

Thanks for a lovely trip report :goodvibes

Thanks for your lovely comment and thanks for reading it all!! i really wasn't sure if we would get eveything packed, who knew 2 Mickey Mouses', 1 Minnie Mouse, 1 Duffy and a Thumper cushion would take up so much room :rotfl: My house resembles a Disney Store at the moment!!

A great trip, I have really enjoyed reading your report. I definately need to get one of those brownies on our next trip:goodvibes

Was the 4pm DLH meet and greet on everyday when you were there?

Oh you have finished already I love how many photos you have added!

Wow that shopping that is amazing I think I can spot Elsie's gift :D x

A great trip, I have really enjoyed reading your report. I definately need to get one of those brownies on our next trip:goodvibes

Was the 4pm DLH meet and greet on everyday when you were there?

Glad you enjoyed reading! you really must try a brownie they are the best ever!!

I think the 4 pm meet and greet (which is downstairs) is only on Thurs - Sun but there was a special one on for Valentines day. the character meet and greet upstairs by Inventions in the monrning is every day while breakfast is on. it was lovely going there because there wasn't a huge scrum and there are some comfy sofas that i could sit on whilst Holly was queueing. there is a list of who is there when but we did find that others made a suprise appearance as well at different times xx

Oh you have finished already I love how many photos you have added!

Wow that shopping that is amazing I think I can spot Elsie's gift :D x

Glad you liked the photos!! we had so much fun shopping next time i'll take bigger suitcases!! and yes Elsie's present is among that lot somewhere, thanks for reading it all

enjoy the last week of planning, this time next week you'll be on your way :banana:

Glad you enjoyed reading! you really must try a brownie they are the best ever!!

I think the 4 pm meet and greet (which is downstairs) is only on Thurs - Sun but there was a special one on for Valentines day. the character meet and greet upstairs by Inventions in the monrning is every day while breakfast is on. it was lovely going there because there wasn't a huge scrum and there are some comfy sofas that i could sit on whilst Holly was queueing. there is a list of who is there when but we did find that others made a suprise appearance as well at different times xx

Great thanks. We are staying a couple of nights at DLH so we will definately be doing the morning meet and greets:goodvibes

Oh my! You met Peter Pan! My 4yo is more than a little obsessed with him at the moment, and meeting him would make her year. Especially after a 'silly ol' codfish' in her class told her he wasn't real :-( Wonderful TR, thank you.

Oh my! You met Peter Pan! My 4yo is more than a little obsessed with him at the moment, and meeting him would make her year. Especially after a 'silly ol' codfish' in her class told her he wasn't real :-( Wonderful TR, thank you.

thank you for the lovely comment :) We met Peter Pan outside of Art of Amination and the day before he was inside when Holly was sitting down waiting to draw, it's the first time we've met him but seems as if Studios is the best place to do so xx

I loved your trip report mum we really did have a magical time:tink:

we did have a totally magical time didn't we, counting down to the next one xx

Loved reading this - hope you get to go back soon. :wizard:

thanks for reading :) We won't be going back to DLRP any time soon as I've just booked to go to WDW, Florida in Easter 2013!! i'm a bit sad we're going to miss the 20th celebrations but really looking forward to doing Florida again xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter