We made the news Florida channel 13 interview 4/30!!!

Spacexalp

Earning My Ears
Alright, this is serious no fun and games. We need someone in the Orlando, Kissimmee, Clermont, or Daytona area that is willing to do a TV Interview for a news network within the next hour for a VMK segment on the news tonight.

If you live near those areas please contact feedback@savevmktoday.com and we will get this going ASAP.

Spacexalp

There has to be a passionate parent out there and kid willing to do this PLEASE!!

Bug

Making a few calls...

Update: Grrrr...either ppl are not answering or they can't make it. :( Boo.he! I've passed the word around...hopefully someone will answer.

Someone with a disabled child or one in the hospital would be great!

ETA: I don't mean that to sound callous, just might be more heart wrenching ..

Just want to keep this up top, it sounds important :)

They want someone that is a parent and child that plays! FAST

Bug

Ah! I'm trying! I'm in contact with everyone I know...and those ppl are calling their contacts... Too bad I'm too far away! :( :(

OK -- I found VMK fans who can be available after 9pm tonight or tomorrow morning (she lives in Kissimmee but she's working until 9pm). Let me know if there is any way we can push it to later in the evening. :) :) I'm still waiting to hear back from a few others, but it doesn't look promising at the moment.

we are trying out and coriander and flyingpegasus but they really want kids too

OK -- I found VMK fans who can be available after 9pm tonight or tomorrow morning (she lives in Kissimmee but she's working until 9pm). Let me know if there is any way we can push it to later in the evening. :) :) I'm still waiting to hear back from a few others, but it doesn't look promising at the moment.

Kids need to know asap please

Yes!! Her 2 kids would produce an awesome interview... her boy is 12 and her girl is younger..

There used to be a "kid" from down there that played VMK and his mother was a CM! For the life of me I can't remember his VMK or his DIS name!!! ARG!

He and his mother were at a meet... wait, I remember now, it was Adioskater! Is he still around????? :confused3

I talked to someone who works for Disney, but she wasn't sure how ethical it would be for her to do the interview...

There used to be a "kid" from down there that played VMK and his mother was a CM! For the life of me I can't remember his VMK or his DIS name!!! ARG!

He and his mother were at a meet... wait, I remember now, it was Adioskater! Is he still around????? :confused3

I've only seen him post about once.. a few weeks ago.

She's working, but she did say that they can have her phone #. I'll email it for her. :)

I emailed her phone number... keeping fingers crossed... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter