We need a "What's Your Date and Rate" thread for 2007

What exactly is involved? I wouldn't mind helping out if its not too insane :crazy:

It's not too insane. It wouldn't be any work at all, but people like to have everything updated on the first page, and I keep forgetting to do that and update as someone else posts their rate.

Then I just find some posts confusing ... like they forget to put their room type, hotel, or they say they're platinum but they've booked at a non-qualifying rate or don't list that they got an upgrade so it's not clear whether an upgrade was applied as part of the reservation ...

I don't mind keeping this thread open. But I get tired of keeping the first page up-to-date. KWIM?

What exactly is involved? I wouldn't mind helping out if its not too insane :crazy:

This is MY hesitation.....it's not 'helping out' ....it's DOING IT!!! :faint: Which, yes, I am here everyday, and I could manage to squeeze in daily updates...but, it's like a marriage...quite the committment ya know :rolleyes1

Just booked last minute trip.

11/17 - 11/22, PBH, Portofino Suite; $224 (1st 4 nights), $239 (last night);Super Saver; Yes/Platinum; Goofy!

waiting for the go ahead but here is what we got:

12/2-12/5, HRH, Standard King, $154.00, Hotel Contact, no, tlinus

Ok here we go if things change and I don't think they will.
7-6 thru 7-8 Doubletree at entrance to universal AAA rate 1 day $86.00- Day 2 $70.00
7-8 thru 7-11 RPR AAA rate $207.40 no LF:sad1:

August
4-7
PBH
Club
$360
AAA
Yes/Blue (Just signed up)
chelliet

Just realized I went to the wrong thread - Sorry!

We are hoping to plan a stay at Universal's Hard Rock Hotel ,a standard room is fine,for 2 adults and 2 children,for 4 nights,January 6-10. This would be our first time there. I try to go onto US site to get a cost,but I get no where with them.Can you tell me what we would pay for a 4 night package? Also the cost of the room alone? Thanks so much!

To get 09 rates you have to call the hotel. They are not available online yet.

I called and got AP rates for the 3 resorts. I am sorry, I don't remember all the prices, but RP was about $134. This is for Jan. I was hoping they would be lower than that. Am I being unrealistic? I just thought with this economy, they would be lower. I remember I paid that rate for concierge! (Many many years ago though :thumbsup2 ).

I called and got AP rates for the 3 resorts. I am sorry, I don't remember all the prices, but RP was about $134. This is for Jan. I was hoping they would be lower than that. Am I being unrealistic? I just thought with this economy, they would be lower. I remember I paid that rate for concierge! (Many many years ago though :thumbsup2 ).

Yes, you are being unrealistic. You probably won't get lower than $134 for RPR...that is a good price. Summer rates (w/ discounts) are $200+/nite.

btw..this is 2007 thread...we also have 2008 and 2009 date/rate threads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter