We need a "What's Your Date and Rate" thread for 2007

So excited!

Originally booked garden view HRH for Dec. 10 - 13th, 07
Super Saver Rate - $191/per night

Changed to following rate for garden view HRH, same dates
APH - $149/per night

:cheer2:

I need to update my rate. I just found a cheaper rate and changed to it.

12/12 - 12/14, RPH, Standard Garden View, 129.00, APH, No, catrinabeach
12/14 - 12/16, RPH, Standard Garden View, 164.00, APH, No, catrinabeach
12/16 - 12/17, RPH, Standard Garden View, 129.00, APH, No, catrinabeach

those rates seem a little high

obstructed view at hrh can be as low as $144.
call the hotel and check the rate they are giving you for the obstructed view.

or it could be the dates you are going for the higher amount.
rates are usually down around the 20th in august.

Hi all--We have a room booked at HRH in early October. (6 thru 10 I think) Anyway, I believe I paind $239 per night for garden view. Is that high? I don't have an APH or AAA...Should I call and check on a lower rate? I don't care about a view too much. Thanks for your help.

Hi all--We have a room booked at HRH in early October. (6 thru 10 I think) Anyway, I believe I paind $239 per night for garden view. Is that high? I don't have an APH or AAA...Should I call and check on a lower rate? I don't care about a view too much. Thanks for your help.

i'm there for part of your dates.
did you check the super saver rates?
if you stay for 4 nights, you can be eligible for it.
check and see if it is still available. if it is, have your ressie modified.

i got the super saver rate for my ressie

I got a new rate for my date. I guess it pays to keep checking. Dec 2-3, Waterview, King, RPR for $159 a night APH rate. I had AAA for the same room for $191 but checked on Friday and got it adjusted to APH for $159. Now I'm actually overpaid for the room. I'm excited. Every little bit helps. Now if I can get a AP rate for WL that same week I'll be set. :banana:

I did finally get my rates changed! Actually because of the lower rates I went ahead and upgraded to club :banana: I had to completly cancel the package I had and rebook but the savings was worth the hassle!

Sept. 28 thru Oct. 1 AAA, King suite HRH, $159 a night:banana: :cool1:
Wow, that is a GREAT price. Is that because of having platinum membership? Is that for just 1 or 2 adults. I am going on a weekend at the end of October and am paying $265 (with APH discount) a night (for 3 adults, so guess if the 3rd wasn't included, it would be in the $238 range? Anyway, why is my rate so much more?

Wow, that is a GREAT price. Is that because of having platinum membership? Is that for just 1 or 2 adults. I am going on a weekend at the end of October and am paying $265 (with APH discount) a night (for 3 adults, so guess if the 3rd wasn't included, it would be in the $238 range? Anyway, why is my rate so much more?

the last night of low/value season for the onsite hotels is october 4th.
prices increase then for regular season mike.

you are paying an additional $25 a night for the 3rd adult.
before i received the super saver promo, my friday oct 5 with AAA discount averaged to $209/night. add taxes to that.

it's the dates and extra person that is pushing your amount up. the ap amount for the discount is higher than the aaa discount. that might change so keep checking it.
the loews program doesn't have an effect for the rate price. just gives the free upgrade based on garden view.
if you have pool view, then you are paying more for that view.

I knew about the extra person charge (darn son :-) I wasn't aware that after Oct 4th the rates went up. You have a plethora of info as always for us Macraven.............Thanks!

anytime mike.

sometimes the ap rate will drop.
i have seen it drop late september before.

try to check the ap rates frequently mike, you might get lucky and find a deal if they drop any.

you never know when the ap rate will be better than the aaa rate.
i always book with aaa as i can in january. i check the rates and would switch to ap if it was to my advantage.

We are going from 1st to 4th October to RPR club room $249 AAA Coastergirls

had wanted to book HRH same time but they wouldn't guarantee the deluxe club . I did email nicely to ask seeing as I have 3 kids but never even got a reply so I changed to RPR and decided to save a few bucks and take our own blow up.

I had to change our dates, we are now booked for oct 21st-26th at the rpr
@ $164.00 aph. I am platinum but aaa was 215.00 and decided to save some
$$ for HHN trinkets:goodvibes

FYI, when I called I was going use the flo rate as I did in december, but
was told that ga residents no longer can use this rate,(I belived I used it in may also), the woman on the phone said that they are working on a
discount plan for ga residents it's just not up and running yet.

Sept. 13-16, HRH, Obstructed, $144 Th, $174-Fri & Sat, APH, N/A, ruadisneyfan2
This will be a surprise for our boys, 7 & 10. They know we're going but don't know we'll be at HRH or that we'll have APs!!! :woohoo: :cool2:

Nov. 11-13, RPR, Standard, $139, APH, N/A, ruadisneyfan2
cuz let's face it, 8 nts. in Orlando still isn't enough. 10 is a little better.:cloud9: :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter