"We saw rope drop and he immediately pooped his pants" a may 15 TR (with a 8 month old)

MnstrHgs

Dreamer
Finally sitting down to write my trip report. I did write a Pre TR which i will put a link in the next post, so if you came over from that... YAY. If not here is a quick description of the cast of this trip.

Theres me, Anna. I am 30, a new mom to a wonderful son, William (DS). And am happily engaged to willams father, Tim. This was DS's frist trip to disney and he was only 8 months old.
Our dates were May 2nd through May 9th. (Saturday-Saturday) and we were resort hopping. One night at all stars movies, 2 nights at saratoga springs, the rest at Old Key West.
Thats the quick run down, but lets dive in.

"Our trip is underway!!"

Our usual plan is to travel to our departure city the night before, spend the night at a hotel near the airport, and catch the first nonstop flight to MCO... However, this time we discovered that we would get a cheaper flight if we flew down a day early in the afternoon, and also spend less money staying at a value resort. So we had a 3pm direct flight to MCO.
We left our house around 10 am to give us plenty of time for the 3 hour drive, and give us leeway for unforseen traffic etc. We arrived at the airport right at 1, found a great parking spot, and gathered our bags.
IMG_20150502_123544522_HDR_zps499972ac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_20150502_123544522_HDR_zps499972ac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My plan was to use the extra time to get something to eat, and let DS run off energy before his first plane ride. We got right through security, with 2 carry ons, 3 back packs, a stroller, and a car seat (yeah we rocked it!) Then we found out our plane was delayed. it ended up being delayed about 90 minutes in the end, but it was one of those things, they just kept pushing it back farther and farther. So i just went forward with our plan. I found a high chair, and sanitized the bejeesus out of it. We sat down and had a meal. I got a couple slices of pizza, and DS ate some puffs and some baby mush. DF just a cookie, a decision he would soon regret.

Then we went to the gate and spent the time letting DS crawl around. DF and i took turns leaving to walk around the airport.

Finally it was time to board the flight. We got three seats together, and set DS up in his car seat. I gave him a bottle as soon as we were about to take off. He finished it, and zonked for the majority of the flight (whew).

We landed around 7pm. Gathered our stuff and jumped on the fakeorail

Then we went to go meet ME. Now i was pretty sure i knew where i was going, but DF insisted that we had to go "This way". So i followed, and we found our selves on the wrong side of the airport. So we had to take the elevators back up, cross the airport, and take the elevators back down. When we finally got to the ME line, we were the only ones in the All Star line. Which meant we waited almost 30 minutes for our bus. Which at this point, after a delayed flight, and i was wearing DS, i was frustrated. But our bus finally came and we were off!! We did a drop off and Cornodo Springs, the other All Sars, then finally us.

Joining in! :)

we found our selves on the wrong side of the airport. So we had to take the elevators back up, cross the airport, and take the elevators back down.

This happened to us this year too! So annoying.

:wave2:Joining in! Don't you just hate travel delays? ::yes:: Travel Delays are a pain in the butt! Not that I would know anything about unexpected delays or anything! :rolleyes1

"So this is a Value resort"

We did try to do online check in ( which i wont bother with ever again, three out of three resorts they gave us the exact oppisite of what we requested) but i knew we had to go the concierge to get a pack n play delivered to our room. We walked in to an empty lobby and were helped right away by a very nice cast member.
DS wanted service!

The cast member ran and grabbed him a balloon, which DS thought was the greatest. We decided to go to our room and drop off our things, and then go get something to eat. Remember when i said DF opted for a cookie at lunch. Well guess who was getting hungry grumpy. We were in a fantasia building, the one with the giant hat. and we were on the first floor. we got in our room and let DS play with his new toy.

Then mousekeeping knocked on the door to bring the pack n play. She was funny, she didnt speak super clear english, but she just kept telling us over and over again to make sure we close our curtain so people didnt look in. I had to promise her i would before she left. Finally, we went back to the main building to get some dinner. DF was expecting something a little more disney like i think, but the food court was crazy. There were cheerleading comps going on so the all star resorts were crawling with teenage girls. Plus, while the food court serves its purpose, it is not Disney dining. I cant even remember what he got, i just got a kids hamburger meal. By the time we got through the line, my fries were cold already. And the soda machines werent working. I just kept reminding DF that this technically is a bonus day for us. It is a hotel stay, and not really our vacation yet. I think the long day was just taking its toll. So we ate and called it a night.

Joining in! :)

This happened to us this year too! So annoying.

Thanks for joining. What was really annoying was i wanted to go the right way, but DF said he knew where we were going.

:wave2:Joining in! Don't you just hate travel delays? ::yes:: Travel Delays are a pain in the butt! Not that I would know anything about unexpected delays or anything! :rolleyes1

Thanks for joining. I used to work in an airport, so i was pretty optimistic about the whole thing. Not sure if i would have stayed that way if we were delayed any later though.

Day 2 -- Downtown

I forgot to mention at the end of day 1 we walked 5.0 miles according to my vivofit. Also, to walk off dinner we checkout out some of our resort like the Herbie building where i got a picture of DS in the winner;s circle

So on day 2 our plan was to go to Downtown disney. DF got a quick breakfast and i skipped bc i was plainning on brunch at Earl of Sandwich. We left our bags with bell services to be moved to Saratog Springs, and decided to walk around the All Star resorts and get some cute pictures with DS. We went from movies, to music and ended at sports. This turned out to be a good move because sports is the first stop on the bus route, and the buses were crowded. The all star resorts are neat, but i am grateful DF is DVC.
We jumped on the bus to DTD. Upon arrival we sent sometime in the shops of the marketplace, but i was hungry. we quickly went to guest relations and activated our APs. My plan for brunch was turning into lunch, and we had ADRs at Olivias that night. If i ate too late i wouldnt be hungry for dinner. So we headed to EoS.... and the line was miles long. So we kept walking. At this point DS had fallen asleep in his stroller so i didnt want to go anywhere where i would have to take him out. Finally we got to the food truck circle, and we chose the Epcot truck which had "Grass Fed Angus Sliders" We both got an order, and i was pleasantly surprised. THey were very good.
While DS slept i left him and DF to go but sunglasses bc i didnt have any. After experiencing major sticker shock at the sunglass store, i went to the harley shop and found a pair at a much more reasonable price. I returned and DS was up and eating his lunch. so we walked to the new Boathouse and checked that out. We watched a car launch, and then alked around the dock and saw all the old boats. I would like to eat here sometime.
then we slowly made our way back to the marketplace when we got a text that our room was ready at SS. It was in the Carousel and DF insisted that thatwas the closest section to DTD. I questioned him but he was sure (again). So we walked. And then realized he had it confused with congress park and we were actually the farthest from DTD. So we stopped at the Carriage house, and picked our bags up from bell services. We also picked up my baby supply order from Garden Grocer. Then we let them drive us to our room.
We settled in, and let DS crawl around. Then walked back to the carriage house. We decided to take the water taxi back to DTD, then jump on the OKW taxi. DS got to go on his first disney boat ride!
We had our dinner at Olivias Cafe which really hit the spot. I had the fried chicken. We skipped dessert so we could pick up treats at the candy cauldron in DTD before heading back to SS. We picked up our refillable mugs and walked to our room. We planned on being at MK early the next day, so we had our desserts and went to bed.
Total milage 6.5 miles

Getting ready for our day

racing

lunch

dinner

dessert

Joining in - comin' over from the PreTR . Sounds like things went very well with the flight once you took off which is great.

Bummer about all the extra walking and food court does sound crazy. Sounds like all the food you did get on day 2 were really good. I had that slider at F&WF one year and thought it was pretty darn good then

Hey! I'm here to follow along!! Great idea to stay at a value resort on the first night and then move! Those desserts from CC look great!!

I'm following! We're bringing our now 4 month and then 8 month old to Disney in October so I'm eager to hear your experiences. :)

I LOL'ed at your comment about crazily disinfecting the high chair. I have one of those shopping cart covers for when our little girl can sit in the cart and I'm sure I'll get plenty of eye rolls. First time moms here!

Was there an extra charge for the pack-n-play? Did it come with a sheet?

I'm following! We're bringing our now 4 month and then 8 month old to Disney in October so I'm eager to hear your experiences. :)

I LOL'ed at your comment about crazily disinfecting the high chair. I have one of those shopping cart covers for when our little girl can sit in the cart and I'm sure I'll get plenty of eye rolls. First time moms here!

Was there an extra charge for the pack-n-play? Did it come with a sheet?

sorry i disappeared. Pack and plays are provided... with the sheet. When staying DVC or deluxe they are in the room, in the closet. Value - we had to ask for one. Mousekeeping is super nice. At old key west we were missing the sheet,,, and i thought the pack n play was broken bc it wouldnt snap. But mousekeeping came right away and fixed it. If you plan on uin

So, your baby is super cute! Those big eyes :love:

Thank you.. everyone loves his eyes

Sorry i have been MIA. My new job has been keeping me busy, as well as my son. He is super close to walking and he is a wild man.
So back to the TR!!!

This is where the thread title comes in (hee hee hee).

DS got dressed up in a new mickey t shirt and ice white cargo shorts....yes white.

This was a big day for DS. His First hair cut!. Now i know there wasnt much hair, but we were at disney. So we woke up early bc his appt was at 9am. Now remember this bc it comes into play in a little bit. When i called and made the reservation, the castmember on the phone told me that we had to be at the barber shop 15 minutes early, so we had to get into the park early. She said "Just go to a castmember, let them know you have a resi and they will let you in." So DH got excited bc we were going to be able to be in the park before opening, and get a good picture in front of the castle with no one around.

We didnt wait long for a bus and we were the only ones from Saratoga Springs on it. Between the two off us, we handled the bus transportation well. we had our light weight stroller, and the baby carrier. So DH or i wore DS for the bus rides.
We get to the park, and walk up to the line for early reservations. I told the cast member we had an appt, and she told us we werent on the list and would have to wait. I calmly explained what i was told, and showed her the reservation. She checked with her supervisor and said... nope, we dont do that.

Heres where it went down hill. I will never judge bickering parents at disney (unless they are over the top) bc now i have been there. Disney may be the happiest place on earth, but it is stressful. you are surrounded by tons of people, its hot, you are lugging around kids. And stupid things happen. It happened to us. I walk away and DH acts like he is mad at me. I should have said more, i should have made a bigger deal about getting in. My opinion was this. "if we are late to the appt, we tell them exactly what happened. They would have to accommodate us bc we did all we could. Its not like they were going to cancel us." So i got angry with him for trying to make me feel bad, when all i wanted to do was just move forward and let it go. Besides now we could watch the rope drop show. But he was irritated. Finally i looked at him and said "We are at Disney and you are ruining it with your attitude." THat kind of snapped him back, and he felt bad. See, he was super excited about being in the park early, and he was now super disappointed. HE got tunnel vision on that. And then we both felt bad about getting worked up. it was our only tiff the whole trip, but it got it out of the way early.

So we were right at the gate when they did the show, and i was holding DS in the air so he could see the action on the train platform. Then they cut the rope and feel something wet in my hand. I looked at DS, who was all smiles watching the show, and his shorts are slowly turning that dreaded dark color. He had a diaper explosion!! Yay motherhood. I look at DH and say, "Get to the barbershop, tell them what happened out front, and i will be there as soon as i can."

I rush DS to the first set of bathrooms and perform my best rapid diaper extraction and clothing switcheroo. I so wanted his picture taken in this new outfit, but my back up pants did not match his shirt. Oh well. I did rinse out the white shorts really well, knowing the sun would dry them out before too long. But he ended up in his red shirt with brown striped pants. (i should have started with brown pants). Then i rush to the barber shop which of course is right there, and after all that. The stupid tiff, the super poop... the barber shop still isnt even open yet!!!. What else can you do but laugh.

Very soon the shop opened and a castmember came out. DS was the first one called. He was just taking everything in. She set up the booster seat and i held him so he didnt fall. The first thing she did was plaster him with mickey stickers. Great move, bc he spent the whole hair cut trying to get them off, while she cut his hair. Not a lot of hair so it wasnt long before she put on his first mickey ears. He even kept them on long enough to get some good pictures of him. We got his certificate, and a little pouch with his clippings in it. And that was that. A success. And our trip was just beginning.

I'll upload some pic in a bit, but i have to wait for them to load off photobucket.

So we headed up Main Street, DH stopped at starbucks and grabbed a coffee. He also got DS's first picture in front of the castle. Then we headed to Fantasyland. Our first stop was King Arthurs sword. We got a great picture of DS trying to pull on the sword. I think this will be our spot to always get a picture of him. The photopass castmember couldnt stop taking pictures of him. this became a common theme.

Then we went to DS's first disney ride. The carousel. I held DS on a horse, and at first he looked very worried. But soon he got a big smile. i swear that that is the shortest carousel in the world, but i understand. Then we got off and headed to the teacups. We didnt have to wait in line but one cycle, and we were piling in a pink teacup. DH controlled the cup so we wouldnt spin too much as i held DS. He didnt quite know what to think, but he did well. didnt even get scared of the door mouse popping out. Next we headed to Winnie the Pooh. DS had a blast in the queue. Especially the honey pots. my only complaint is that some kids wouldnt let him see any of the bee beads that you move along the metal rail. All he wanted to do was look at one, but this family of kids were taking them all. But a mantra for us when we dont get what we want is "dont worry, we'll come back someday, this might be their only trip" if only DH remembered that earlier. He did well on the ride, so when we got off we headed to Small World. This was our first hint of how busy the parks would be. There was a line for this ride, we had to wait, and DS was getting squirmy. We stuck it out, and he did enjoy the first half of the ride, but he was asleep by the end.

We put him in his stroller and let him nap. DH and i headed to Gastons and got a late breakfast. A giant cinnamon roll to share. We sat at the table and just enjoyed a rest considering all we got done so far. We had fast passes for Peter Pan until 1125, so we headed over there. DS woke up but you could tell he was still tired. I thought he would go back to sleep on PP, but he really enjoyed this ride. After peter pan we went to Dumbo. I think DSs favorite part of that ride was watching the older kids in the circus room while we waited. On the ride itself he just looked really confused. "mom, we are sitting inside a giant elephant and going in a circle. I dont get it"

When we got off we walked around the back way into tomorrowland. I was thinking that we could get on the people mover and let him get another nap in. Ive heard that sometimes the castmembers will let you stay on esp if you have a sleeping baby, since theres usually not a long line. Usually. There was a line. And he didnt nap anyway, he really enjoyed the ride. Especially the corners. We even got to see Space Mtn with the lights on. When we got off the ride, quick diaper change, and sat down to drink some water. I had a fast pass for SM for later in the day but i knew that the ride was just down, so i kept eyeing the ride as we let DS drink some water. While we waited i went and bought DS a stuffed alien from Toy Story. He loved it. THen i glanced and SM was open- 10 minute wait. "Sit tight, i'll be right back" (DH is not a rollercoaster person). I walked right on the ride. When i came out, the wait time was already 120 minutes. Win for me. It was time for our next fast pass, Little Mermaid. DS fell asleep on this ride. Which worked out a late lunch at Be Our Guest was next.

We did the preorder, and it worked out well. DH got the beef sandwich, and i got the slow cooked pork off the kids menu. Which confused them bc not only did i get the kids drink, they also gave me a cup for soda. another win. I shared mine with DS, when he finally woke up. We took one of the last reservation tmes for lunch, so we did get to see what the place would look like for dinner as they were changing over while we ate. i took some time to walk around and check out all three rooms. (a must do). for dessert i got the masters cupcake and DH got the eclair. Now that i got to try the grey stuff on the cupcake, i'm happy. But i will probably try something else next time.

After lunch we had fastpasses for 7 dwarfs. We used the child swap and DH went first. DS and i watched from the fence, well DS was too busy chomping on his new alien. THen i went. Here is my review. The ride is cute but overrated. i dont think i would never wait in a 2 hr line to ride it but i would use fastpass. Its too short, but the details inside are awesome. So i think it works great for fantasyland. Its a kid ride. DH loved it bc for a rollercoaster, its the speed he likes. It was 4pm and we did everything we planned on doing. We decided to stop by stroybook circus and see what the waits were for the characters. Donald and Goofy were only ten minutes so we decided to see how DS would do. HE LOVED THEM!. When goofy came out, DS just started squealing. Again, photopass loved taking his picture. He wasnt quite as excited about Donald, but still smiles.

When we got out of there, we gave DS a bottle, and put him in the stroller. He zonked out so we slowly made our way out of the park. We got on the bus, and he continued to sleep. But not before filling his diaper as the bus pulled away. Yes, we were those ppl with the stinky baby. His timing was just too perfect this whole trip.

We got back to SSR and made sure everything was ready to be moved the next day to OKW. DS woke up so we headed to the pool. Another first for DS. DH took him into the kiddie pool area while i headed over to the water tower slide, bc in my opinion that is the fastest and best way to get used to the water at Dis. After a few trips down the slide, i checked on my boys. DH was walking DS around the kid area, letting water trickle and fall on him. DS did not look happy. So i took DS and went into the big pool so DH could sit in the hot tub. DS was confused about the water, but wasnt upset anymore. Just took everything in with a very serious look on his face. We didnt stay long and headed back to our room. DS took yet another nap, but woke up in time for us to head back to MK. We decided to show DS the electrical parade and fireworks.

This is one of my Disney pet peeves. Peoples manners when it comes to parades, and fireworks. I could never be one of those cast members that controls the crowds at parades bc i would snap. We found a open spot behind a mother,father and two boys. We were right on the corner of main street near the front of the park. So even though we were behind people, we had a clear shot of the roundabout bc the rope was next to us. Well, the family of four was actually a family of 10. Another couple, and grandparent, and two more kids. But now there wasnt room for all of them. And they were shooting us dirty looks. Ok they were sitting and all sprawled out. Had three strollers, one of which was a double. We had our little stroller, which i folded up and propped next to the light pole, and we were standing while i held ds. Our footprint was very small, but they kept trying to crowd us out. (you know how you can tell when ppl are trying to make you uncomfortable so you will leave) One of the ladies even made a snide remark about how people are rude for not giving her room to be with her family while she looked at us. Ok lady big mistake, we're both in law enforcement. We arent going to be intimidated. we got there first, and we werent going to move. We are used to having people say rude stuff to us while we stand there and continue to do our job. Our job today was to show DS the parade. Finally they made some of there older kids stand up so they could squeeze in.
In the end, DS loved the parade. THen they turned the lights on, and there was a cockroach on the mean ladys foot. It quickly scurried under the trash can where she was sitting against. DH just said to me loud enough to be heard "thats why i dont sit against the garbage cans"
The park was still super crowded, and i just didnt want to deal with people anymore, so we decided to head back before the fireworks. We took the bus back to the carriage house, filled out mugs, and walked back to our room. DS went right to sleep, and DH and i didnt take to long after that.

ugh, definitely feels like we have a tiff like that once or twice a trip ... just you have in your mind what you want to happen and when it doesn't it is easy to get upset - and even though you are upset at the situation it can come off as being upset at the other person but glad to see it didn't last too long - even worse when it just kinda simmers there for a long time.

Oh gosh - the joys of being a parent. Definitely something you can hang over your son's head when he is older and doing something to upset you "Don't you talk to me like that! I held you while your poop was pouring down on to me!!!!"

and then for the barbershop to not even be open ... I totally would have lost it and just laughed my head off. Gotta laugh or you would cry

Glad the haircut went so well!

your son seems to be doing well will a lot of the rides - and getting some naps in which is great too.

Your saying while on line for Pooh reminds me of one we tell our kids a lot "You get what you get and you don't get upset!"

Your thought about what you son was thinking on Dumbo makes me think about what kids think about a lot of the rides ... also what the animals think about the humans on the Safari ride ;)

It's funny how you say you feel 7DMT is overrated - and I agree that it isn't worth the wait is usually gets ... but as for opinions I have heard most people find it to be very similar to how you did. A very nice ride that fits in well with Fantasyland with great effects but not an amazing "E Ticket" like ride. (but maybe you were just referring to the line it can get - which I think is just because it is new)

I agree - I would not want to be a CM dealing with crowds around parades or fireworks. Man, it was rude of you to get to a spot and wait there and not let people who show up after you have your spot! How dare you!!!! ;)

I'm banging them out today, so heres our tuesday.

We woke up and got all our bags together. We walked with all our bags all the way to the carriage house. When we gave them to Bell services they couldnt believe we walked with all the bags. But we checked out and got some breakfast at the carriage house. Oh, i also made some pbj sandwiches before we left to take to animal kingdom with us. We took our time since our first fastpass wasnt until 1055. We didnt have to wait long for a bus and we were on our way.

As soon as we got to AK, and got through the front gate, guess what DS did. Thats right, he pooped his pants. Luckily it wasnt a diaper failure, but i had to act quick. We headed to the baby care center and changed his diaper. Those are very convenient, i just wish there was maybe one more in each park. We finished there, and sat so DH could finish his coffee. We watched the drum show in africa and DS napped. THen we headed to the safari. I held DS so Dh could take pictures. (hes not as good as i am) he accidently put the focus mode in manual, so none of our pictures were that great. DS enjoyed the ride but i'm not sure if he even noticed any of the animals. I know i sound negative, but i dont mean to be. I still had fun. When we got off we took the walking trail that went by the gorillas. I still didnt figure out what DH did to my camera so i couldnt get a good picture. One of the males was walking around with his water jug, swinging it around. Only then did i figure out what happened to my camera.

We decided to take the train to Planet Watch next. We didnt stay long but we did get a picture of DS with Rafiki. Again... he was hyper excited. We also let him watch the animals in the petting area. These were more interesting than the safari bc they were closer. DH was super tired, we later figured it was bc his allergy meds kicked in that day. HE just didnt want to do much walking. So when we got back from planet watch he wanted to sit. I decided to let him sit with DS and feed him and i would try kali river rapids since i never went on it. I got a rider swap and I took my poncho and went and stood in line by myself. There were two young guys from england who saw my poncho and asked if people got that wet on the ride. I told them it was my understanding that depending on where you are sitting depended on how wet you got, and one side always got drenched. So while we were waiting in line, and those who were getting off the ride walked by, they kept pointing out the unlucky soaked ones and laughing. I ended up on a raft with these two guys. The ride was not as exciting as i thought it would be, only the one real drop. But, after laughing at all the soaked guests, guess who was sitting in the right spot to get soaked. Yup, the two england guys. That was fun to watch.

I exited the ride and DH and DS were under a shelter in the shade. Then it started to sprinkle and everyone ran to the shelter. I mean everyone!. and it was literally just a light sprinkle. By the time they finished crowding under the roof, it stopped raining already. DH was still out of it and didnt want to ride kali so we slowly made our way to Everest. I had a fast pass for 2 20, but decided to go in the single rider line while i waited for my fast pass. I love single rider. I went three times in a row, then used my fast pass. I met up with the boys and DH decided he wanted a pretzel. as we headed over to Dino land, i found a family of three and gave them my rider swap for Kali. THey were surprised and happy, and that made me feel good. its fun to spread some disney magic.

We got to Dino land and took DS on triceratops spin. He enjoyed this much more than dumbo. Maybe bc he wasnt as overwhelmed today since he did a lot of resting with Daddy. Then we found a pretzel to share. We took our time heading to our next fast pass, Festival of the Lion King. This is the first time i used a fastpass for a show, and i;m not quite sure there was a point to it. They let us in the same time they let everyone else in. I guess it would be more usefull in max crowd times... but i didnt see the advantage this time around. DS was really into watching the show until the tumbling monkeys, he fell asleep on my shoulder. I love this show. When it was over, we let everyone else exit, and slowly made our way out with the other parents with sleeping children.

We slowly walked back to asia to our dinner resi at Yak and Yeti. DS was now awake, and he got to have his own kids menu.... which he tried to eat. I think he was a little confused. DH and i got the wings for an appetizer. OMG were they good. I cant remember what DH got for an entree, but i got the sweet and sour chicken. Yummy. I got fries instead of rice. DS got his baby mush and puffs. I also got my first alcoholic drink of the trip. I cant remember the name, but it was yellow, and red, and it was gooooood.

We finished dinner and slowly made our way out of the park. We went through Dinoland and stopped to get DS's picture with Pluto and Goofy. HE was a hit. HE saw them and started squealing. HE grabbed their noses. Again, the photographer was all over DS. In fact, when we finally walked away and were leaving, the photographer got another picture of DS reaching over my shoulder for the dapper dogs.

We had fastpasses for Dinasaur but were running out of time. so i sat with DS while DH went on this ride. I didnt mind at all bc DH didnt really do all that much for the day since he wasnt feeling good. When he exited they were shooing everyone out of the park so we went to the buses. And just as we got on the bus, guess what DS did. Thats right... he pooped in his diaper. We were the stinky ppl again. We rode the bus to OKW and stopped to get our stuff from bell services. I changed stinkys diaper, and we let bell services take us to our room. Again, our room was as far away from the hospitality house that you could get. (Go online check in!)

We unpacked and DS discovered the full length mirror on the bathroom door. "Hey theres another baby in here" DH and i wanted snacks so we decided to just jump on the bus and take it to the hospitality house. We got some snacks from the gift shop and sat along the water for a bit so DS could watch the water taxi. Then we decided to walk back to the room and call it a night. DS went right to sleep and so did we.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter