We Won a Castle Night!

Congrats to you and your family! :thumbsup2 Please do share pictures!

I couldn't imagine winning anything, especially the night in the castle, now that is truly magical!

I couldn't be happier for your family....as another poster stated....Good things happen to good people. I always wondered what would happen if they approached my family with such a "dream". I would probably just pass out! You've gotten a rare prize.....I'm sure your family will remember it for a lifetime. Congrats, and please post pictures!!:banana:

That is amazing! Did your kids run in and jump on the beds? Every time I see pics of the castle all I can think of is children running in and jump on the beds in excitement. Because if I was a kid I'd so totally do it.

:confused3 can anyone walk me through the process for uploading photo's here? I just downloaded the camera photo's to the computer at home, now I have to figure out how to post them, its a cannon camera and some kind of adobe based software package:confused3 :confused3

Wow, I just wanted to add my congratulations to the rest. What a wonderful birthday trip:cool1: Can't wait to see the pictures!

I'm not a very "technical" person so I may not be of much help. But what I do, once my husbands uploads them onto the computer, I go to photobucket (free) and put them on there. Then it give you a link that you can post to the thread so your photo will show up.

I'm sure there are others who can give you a more detailed way of doing it...mine may not make sense! SORRY.

That's great! We are going in less than a month and I keep telling my kids we are going to win! ( they are big 16,16 and 14) I would never do that to little kids:rotfl: They just say "keep on dreaming mom!):rolleyes: I think I would pass out if it happened to us!

:confused3 can anyone walk me through the process for uploading photo's here? I just downloaded the camera photo's to the computer at home, now I have to figure out how to post them, its a cannon camera and some kind of adobe based software package:confused3 :confused3

Go to photobucket.com and set up an account. It is free and a good way to back up your photos. There will be a place on there where you can download your pctures from your computer. After you do that, you can copy and paste the image code on here!

I love hearing about families winning the castle stay! That is so wonderful! I cannot wait to see your pictures! Congrats to your family!!!

That's awesome! I saw the frown yesterday, but glad it was changed today! Congrats! How very magical! Can't wait to see photos! Thanks for sharing!!

Man, just reading it gives me shivers...I want to win that castle stay SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*big breath*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad haha. I know that we probably won't get it, as we aren't going to have any kids with us, but I can dream.

And I would TOTALLY go in and jump on the bed, and I'm a full grown adult! haha!

Congratulations, and I'm TOTALLY subscribing so I can see all the pictures!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter