We won!!!! Magic Kingdom "Dream Hour"

CathrynRose

<font color=brown>R.I.P. Possibly Un-PC Tag, R.I.P
My son and I got back last night, after 4 WONDERFUL days at the world! It was a *suprise* trip for him - I asked him to come with me early Thursday morning to pick my boss up at the airport!

I wanted to let everyone know about a "prize" that is availible that I hadnt seen mentioned yet - a "Dream Hour"

We were just exiting Haunted Mansion and the ride stopped - when we got to the hallway a Dream Team'er handed us a button! My son and I were PSYCHED! We never win anything and we thought we won a button!!! We were giddy! YAY! :hyper: WE WON A BUTTON!

The CM told us to "make sure we get our wristband!"

Wristband? Wristband for what?

The park was open a whole hour after close for a small amount of people. We met in Tomorrowland at closing time. They had a DJ and the Captain of the Dream team there, who asked "Ever dream you could have the whole park to yourself?" They played some music and then you-know-who came out and announced the park was open only for us!!! We literally ran from ride to ride to ride! In that hour we hit:

Pirates
Big Thunder, twice
Haunted Mansion
Peter Pan
Dumbo
Carousel

It was AMAZING! And so cool, and so crazy! Everyone was running around, giggling and laughing! It was TOTALLY cool! No lines, no people.... pixiedust: The park was ours!!!

And when the park finally closed up, this is what we had waving goodbye to us:

100_1861.jpg

Couldnt have been more special!!! :thumbsup2

Wow that's so lucky! It gives me goosebumps to even think of having the park to myself! Peter Pan! That's always a three hour wait when I'm there.. :(

Wow - sounds awesome! About how many other people were chosen for this also? Do you know how often they do it (once a week, etc.)?

Wow that's so lucky! It gives me goosebumps to even think of having the park to myself! Peter Pan! That's always a three hour wait when I'm there.. :(

I KNOW! My son has NEVER been on it, until Saturday! We went specifically on "long lined rides"

Peter Pan queue line, that night:

100_1844.jpg

so cool! Congrats. At your best guess, how many other people were there?

My son and I got back last night, after 4 WONDERFUL days at the world! It was a *suprise* trip for him - I asked him to come with me early Thursday morning to pick my boss up at the airport!

I wanted to let everyone know about a "prize" that is availible that I hadnt seen mentioned yet - a "Dream Hour"

We were just exiting Haunted Mansion and the ride stopped - when we got to the hallway a Dream Team'er handed us a button! My son and I were PSYCHED! We never win anything and we thought we won a button!!! We were giddy! YAY! :hyper: WE WON A BUTTON!

The CM told us to "make sure we get our wristband!"

Wristband? Wristband for what?

The park was open a whole hour after close for a small amount of people. We met in Tomorrowland at closing time. They had a DJ and the Captain of the Dream team there, who asked "Ever dream you could have the whole park to yourself?" They played some music and then you-know-who came out and announced the park was open only for us!!! We literally ran from ride to ride to ride! In that hour we hit:

Pirates
Big Thunder, twice
Haunted Mansion
Peter Pan
Dumbo
Carousel

It was AMAZING! And so cool, and so crazy! Everyone was running around, giggling and laughing! It was TOTALLY cool! No lines, no people.... pixiedust: The park was ours!!!

And when the park finally closed up, this is what we had waving goodbye to us:

100_1861.jpg

Couldnt have been more special!!! :thumbsup2

As my DD7 would say "sweet".

so cool! Congrats. At your best guess, how many other people were there?

I know, I know, I know.... I wish I knew EXACT number..... Gosh, my son and I even talked about it, trying to figure it out.

SInce we all met in Tomorrowland, by the stage - I was looking around, and trying to judge and I'd say 200, maybe 300 people? Seriously NOT A LOT. It was insanly cool...

Think of it this way - no wait, for anything, what-so-ever, at all - no kidding!!!

oh, WOW! Thanks so much for sharing! So nice to know about all the magical things Disney is offering!

How fun!!!! What a great "dream come true". Congratulations on the magic!pixiedust: :cool1: pixiedust: :cool1: pixiedust:

That is just awesome! Congrats! How wonderful!! Gotta love the Disney Magic!!

Now THAT IS a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!

I am SO happy for you! What a cool dream.

I'm just so tickled that someone I feel I know won a totally cool prize!

Congratulations! Was the rest of your trip great, too?

I am SO happy for you! What a cool dream.

I'm just so tickled that someone I feel I know won a totally cool prize!

Congratulations! Was the rest of your trip great, too?

It really, really was! My son was SO crazy suprised - it was super awesome! This was pure icing on the cake - for real.

Like I said - I know everyone ALWAYS says "we never win anything" but we really, really, really dont. So, it was PURE bliss!!! We were excited and alllllll jumping up and down...when we thought we JUST won the button!!! :laughing:

BUt thank you so much! It was SO very cool!!! pixiedust:

Wow!!! How awesome! I had goosebumps just reading about it! :cool1:

How exciting for the both of you!!!! It seems like you guys were really able to take advatage of the hour alone!!!

That would have been me - jumping up and down, so excited because I won a "button"..:lmao: :lmao:

That is just sooooooooooooo cool!!

Congrats! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter