We won!!!! Magic Kingdom "Dream Hour"

Wow! That is so amazing...I just sat here thinking of the fun of it all! It must have been surreal. Congratulations! I hope you have more pictures!!!

It could not have happened to nicer folks.:love:

With my luck I would win that on a day when I was dead dog tired and wanted nothing more than to go back to the resort.:rotfl:

The only thing I have ever won in my life is a case of whiskey and I don't drink. Nuff to drive me to drink though. :scratchin

Thanks for sharing the magic with us and hope you get a whole lot more.

Slightly Goofy

if this was saturday night, count me in! I stayed around the castle taking pics, but I did see a burst of fireworks twards the front. Did the fireworks have anything to do with the dream hour?

YES!!! That was Mickey letting the rest of the Magic Kingdom know that the Dream Hour has begun!!!pixiedust:

And if they indeed handed out 2000 *buttons* then not even close to 10% of the people showed up - it was CRAZY empty!! IT WAS SO COOL!

Thanks for all the Congrats! Even when I was sitting at work this afternoon, I was thinking "I cant believe that happened, and we won!"

See Cat, everyone loves you!!!!!!

It really is a great story! & I'm sooooo happy for you & ds!

This is so cool Thank you for sharing w/ photos! Now I am hoping that my family might get this DREAM when we get there,:mickeyjum :mickeyjum :mickeyjum I haven't really been to excited about pins or fast passes, But This is truely an awesome Dream come true! Congrats!

That's so awesome!!! What a great dream!!!

Your son is very handsome...that's him in line, right?

Thanks for sharing!

Yes - thank you! Thats "Post Main Street Hair Cut"! :thumbsup2

In your picture I, of course, recognize Mickey and Minnie . . .but who is the gentleman in between them? :confused3

The man in the middle is the "Captain of the Dream Team" I couldnt tell you his name I was too FREAKED OUT and excited to pay attention.

It did seem SO surreal. I was looking around thinking "You gotta be KIDDING me!!!"

And I never run - ever. My mom used to say the only time I'd run is if someone was chasing me....and maybe not even then, and Ill tell you I was a running FOOL that night. Jogging, running, laughing and giggling from ride to ride. Running past other running people who were laughing - it was really, really, really NEAT!

I was super jealous of all the "Dream Ears" I saw walking around - and Ill tell you, *this* was the BEST dream I could have ever dreamt up! pixiedust:

That is amazing! Definitely a memory you and your son will cherish forever!!!

Thanks for sharing it with us!!!! :goodvibes

WOW...what an experience! Thanks so much for sharing...

Wow, how cool! In October I won a dream fast pass in the Animal Kingdom, but didn't really get to use it. Lines were not long that morning and then I met my 2 friends at 1pm and of course they did not have one. So I basically have it for a suvineer.
I would have loved winning the dream hour! Congrats!

I had not heard anything about this particular Dream...thank you for telling us about it and sharing your wonderful experience! It's something you will always remember and how special that you got to share that magical time with your son on his surprise trip....wonderful memories for him and for you! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter