We won!!!! Magic Kingdom "Dream Hour"

We also won the Dream Hour that day, It was while we were exiting off Space Mountain. A few hundred people winning seems about right. But if anyone out there wins on future trips leave Tomorrowland when it begins, the lines there were longer than they were during the day. DD13 just wanted to ride Space Mountain, we rode about 4 times and once on Buzz.

Make sure to ride the rides, we heard on the radio on the way up that the first person selected to stay in the castle was pick by a computer for sitting in a certain seat on Star Tours, at that precise moment. That when he exited the ride the CM held him back to tell them what they won. Just think what could be won for riding that certain ride.

That's so cool!! I got chills reading about it -- I would be over the moon if that happened to us!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing - sounds like a truly magical experience!! :thumbsup2

Do you think they split up families? Like, if they were doing this coming off of Space Mountain or something, my mom doesn't ride it. Would she be allowed to share the magic hour with us?

Thanks for sharing - sounds like a truly magical experience!! :thumbsup2

Do you think they split up families? Like, if they were doing this coming off of Space Mountain or something, my mom doesn't ride it. Would she be allowed to share the magic hour with us?

You know, I wondered about that too - I dont know what would happen if someone was waiting for you outside the ride. :confused3

And we did leave Tomorrowland - we went running towards BTMR! :banana:

No they don't split you up. When we won that same dream at MGM, my daughter and I were on the Back Lot Tour, my husband wasn't feeling well and was afraid to go knowing it would be a while before he could get to the restrooms, so he stayed behind. I told the CM who was putting on the wristbands and giving out buttons that my husband was in the park, just not on the Tour with us and she had us go see another CM who simply gave us an extra wristband and button, and told us not to lose it. :)

We have some friends who won the extra hour at MGM in December. They said there were 1,000 people given wristbands to stay in the park. The way the won was coming off of RNR a CM stopped my friend and asked how many people were in his party. They were a group of five. They weren't all on the ride, but they all got to stay with him that evening. He kept going back and fourth between TOT and RNR and rode both about 4 times that hour.

Thanks, Magic and jensen!! It's quite a relief that if we were lucky enough to win a Dream Hour our entire party could enjoy it.

(Mostly because there'd be no living with anyone who WASN'T with the winning group if we couldn't all win!!)

I love the added fun with all the wishes happening! makes it even more exciting:):wizard:

My friends and I also won this dream on 1/27.

It was the first day of our trip, we were getting off of Space Mountain, our first ride of the day. The Dream Team pulled us aside, gave us buttons and wristbands for the extra hour later that night.

We talked to a couple CMs later and were told that they had given out 2000 wristbands, but it sure didn't seem like there were that many people.

We rode every ride at least once and stayed on Big Thunder 6 times in a row!

First off -- CONGRATS.. that's amazing..

Given what's being posted about the lackluster attendance for P&P parties.. maybe they should give away 1000 tickets for that?! :)

J

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter