• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weather?

Less than optimum conditions in the West too. Warmer than normal and dry - not quite drought conditions but rain would certainly help north-central BC - it's been on fire for months. Smoke has caused poor air-quality issues here all summer, even though Calgary is 10 hours away and across the mountains. The nights are already cold - 30C daytime yesterday and down to 4C last night - frost is expected anytime now. It's far more similar to mid-September than late August. One wonders what the winter will be like. :rolleyes1

Southcentral PA here and we have had one heck of a wet summer! It has rained at least 1x a week all summer long. And not just light rain, I'm talking massive thunderstorms. They seem to pass quickly, but come through with a wallop! Just last night we had a massive downpour for about 30 mins and Saturday and Sunday night the same thing.

Less than optimum conditions in the West too. Warmer than normal and dry - not quite drought conditions but rain would certainly help north-central BC - it's been on fire for months. Smoke has caused poor air-quality issues here all summer, even though Calgary is 10 hours away and across the mountains. The nights are already cold - 30C daytime yesterday and down to 4C last night - frost is expected anytime now. It's far more similar to mid-September than late August. One wonders what the winter will be like. :rolleyes1

Eh! Last two winters we didn't run our tractor/snow plow! My brother, and dsil arrive tomorrow from Vancouver Island. They moved out there 14 months ago. We have missed them terribly! My older brother is somewhat discouraged though because although they are staying with them; their plans don't afford much time together. :( On the upside the first week of their visit, the weather looks promising! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter