Week after Christmas- Onsite or Off?

Animal kingdom might be a better fit for you, you can go back to your room early and enjoy New Years with your family! I think we hit our second youth, despite the craziness we love it!

Well I've booked for onsite 10 nights at art of animation in a lion king room,. As my boys love it, and there is 6 of Us, however it's going to cost us £7000!!! For those 10 nights and that's £7000 more then if we was off, so are whole trip will now cost of £15,000
Which I need to have a long hard think about
As imo thats crazy,but as there is 6 of Us we have no choice with onsite accommodation, normally there is 5 of us and its cheaper to stay deluxe ( which I love)
Offsite would have been that £7000 cheaper lol.
It very much worries me that if we have to cancel and stay at emerald island ( where we're booked in a condo for only £385 a wk!) that with all the horror storys of the traffic it's going to be an awful trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter