Went to the MK today, had a great time!

palmtreegirl

Loving life in Florida
Crowds were very thin, most fast passes weren't even turned on. Waited only 5 minutes for Splash Mountain, walked on Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, about a 10 minute wait for the Astro-Orbitor and Thunder Mountain RR. The only thing we fast passed was Pooh because the wait was 30 minutes, of course Peter Pan's wait was around 40 minutes or so, we skipped that today.

Donald's boat was working and the kids loved it.

Everything was clean, all the CM's were happy and friendly, unfortunetly I can't say that in regards to all the guests, oh well.:rolleyes:

The weather was beautiful, not as hot as the past few days which were crazy hot.

I'm losing internet in 30 minutes but I'll probably be checking in tomorrow after we move to the AKL to answer any questions.

Overall Disney is just as great as ever, we're having a blast!

Wow! Sounds like a perfect park day! Glad to hear you are having a good time and let us know how you like AKL. I'm hoping to try it out one day.

:sunny:

I'm right behind you palmtreegirl!!!!!!!!!!

although I'm a little nervous, they are closing the airports starting tomorrow!!! see if you can ask down there about sanford on Monday, the link to that info on there website is down. I know proboly nothing to worry about, but you know me!

Glad to hear your having a good time!!!!!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter