we're officially going!!

tkme4ard

Merry Christmas!
I made reservations today! I'm sure I'll be hanging out at this spot alot!

We're going Aug 26-Sept 3rd Staying at the CR. We're staying in the north garden wing (millitary since SOG is closed)

I'm SO phsyced! It's our first trip as adults and with our kids will be a blast.

I've made reservations for Pirates of the Carabian for the kids, Chef Mickey, and Breakfast with the Princesses. I'm going to TRY and get the cinderealla's deal instead of that one but just in case I can't that's a back up res.

Does the CR have continntal (sp) breakfast? Is getting the refillable mugs a good idea? (a friend has them forsale for 3.75 each plus shipping 2 of them)

Is there anything else I should know/do/see help! this is our first trip and I want to make it memorable :)

OH! Also it's BOTH of my kids' bday's while we're there. I've asked for a cake during chef mickey is there anything else they do or that I can ask for?

thank you SO much

Angela

Angela,

I am so happy for you! You just can't imagine what WDW is like. You are going to have the time of your lives! Hubby and I are also going back in Dec and staying in the Cont North Wing. He is retired AF. Let me know how you like it as we have never stayed at Cont. before.

Kim:D

Refillable mugs is an awesome idea!! You pay for the ug once and you get unlimited refills your entire trip. With the cost of a cup of pop being about $2 the mugs saves you $ in the end.

We love the CR, although we haven't stayed in the wings. Chef mickeys is agreat place to celebrate a bday. The kids get to decorate their own cupcakes at the dessert table. I personally like the food there, although many disagree.

How old are your children? This will help with advice on what to do while there.

Congratulations on booking your trip! Now comes the fun part... all the planning!!:teeth:

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce::Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Congrats on your trip plans! We are taking our first trip to WDW as a family, starting in less than 2 days! We too are military and are taking advantage of Disney's awesome offer! We are staying at CR (north garden wing/SOG) and we'll post when we get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter