WEST Coast DVC owners.. sound off

keliblue

<font color=blue>It's kinda like a constant bad ha
I was just curious ... how many west coast owners there are .. Where you are from and how many trips you make to Orlando in a year ?

We are from Georgetown, California (near Lake Tahoe) and plan 1 if not 2 trips a year:beach:

Nice to meet you ::yes:: :wave2:

We're from San Diego, and usually get two trips a year...though not this year. Skipping the spring trip since we are going to Maui instead. :-)

We're from Vancouver, Washington (for you non west coasters, that's across the mighty Columbia River from Portland, Oregon, not in Canada). We have an offspring who works at WDW, so we make three to four trips a year.

We are from Portland, Oregon First trip to any Disney location for me my wife had been to DL before. Our DD was 10 months she left crawling and came back walking this was in 2002.
We stayed at BWV with friends (DVC Members). Then we bought in 2005 our first trip as members was in May of 2006 and our second is for this May. It looks like we will be going once every year.

My DW and I are from Beaverton, Oregon. Which is in the Portland-metro area, which is just south of Vancouver, Washington(not Canada).;)

We try to make it down 3x/year.

Going to do the Transatlantic-Westbount DCL cruise in August and have a trip planned to share a 1BR @ SSR with my wife's friend and daughter in Dec for MVMCP.

(need to update my tickers):sad2:

:tigger:

We are from Temecula, CA (between San Diego and LA) Myself, DW, DD (3) DD (1) DS (16) we own at SSR and plan on 3 trips a year.

We're in El Dorado Hills, CA (Sacramento area) and we go once a year.

Amy

Hello all!

We are in Vegas, and go to DL about every month or six weeks.

We plan WDW every August and December. Love hitting the Holiday decorations on both coasts!

We're from Orange County, California. We usually go to WDW every other year and try places like Hilton Head on the off years.

All of you Portland area members, I am jelous!
I wish I could go more than once every year or two.
I live in Clackamas and average about every two years.
This year, however, we have two trips planned. One with 6 kids (2 of my own), and one trip in the fall for just the two of us for F&W.

Since I see a lot of Pacific Northwest people hope you don't mind if I sound off too -- live in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and go to DL about once a year and WDW every other year.

We just moved from the bay area of California to Paradise, Ca and we go once a year for 12 days

We are in Corona, California (about 30 mins. away from DL) . We just bought our DVC last Dec. and we got 2 free annual passes, we decided to use that at WDW so to make the most out of it, we'll do 2 trips this year (May and Oct).

Hello West Coast DVCers! :wave2: I'm from Western Washington. We became members last August and are going to DW twice this year - July and December.

We live in Salt Lake City and have been members for about 2 years at OKW. We usually go to WDW once a year or so, but this year we are going to DL instead.

We are from Vancouver, BC. Canada, and enjoy our "home" away from home twice a year (we fly from Seattle to save money and fly direct). This year we are going in late April and then back again for Christmas! Last year was May and September. We already have the repo cruise booked for August 2008.

Can't get enough of the good stuff!!!

We live in Sacramento, purchased in 2002, and go to WDW at least once each year for 10 days (or more), sometimes twice! We'll be there this year from May 24th-June 10th!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter