What are you buying on impulse?

What have you bought recently that was not necessarily financially savvy?

• Total voters
Scentsy. I am not one to usually buy into those types of things. I’m home and I want it smelling nice!! I bought a full
Size warmer and a small plug in and lot and lots of scents.

Color Street! I got a free sample and then bought a whole bunch. I am enjoying Doing my nails at home.

I bought a set. Opened it but then got distracted. I did put it back in the plastic immediately. A few days later I tried them. Only one stuck Waste of $13.
I was told you have to use it when you open. So one set is only good for one application???

I bought a set. Opened it but then got distracted. I did put it back in the plastic immediately. A few days later I tried them. Only one stuck Waste of $13.
I was told you have to use it when you open. So one set is only good for one application???
i use mine when I open them but not all of them. I put the extras back in the plastic and seal it with a hair straightener. But if you don’t seal them they will dry out. I can get 2 full manis and 1 pedi out of a set, but my nails are not super long. Sorry they didn’t work out for you.

i use mine when I open them but not all of them. I put the extras back in the plastic and seal it with a hair straightener. But if you don’t seal them they will dry out. I can get 2 full manis and 1 pedi out of a set, but my nails are not super long. Sorry they didn’t work out for you.

it was definitely user error. Lol. I didn’t realize it would dry out in the package once opened. I may give them another try but would seal the extra. I have small short nails.

it was definitely user error. Lol. I didn’t realize it would dry out in the package once opened. I may give them another try but would seal the extra. I have small short nails.
You would defiantly get a couple manis out of each package since you have short nails. I would give them another try. I am partial to the glitters. They are also easier to put on and last longer in my opinion. 😊

We bought a house. 4 people in 510 square feet during quarantine in the middle of the city without a front or backyard was not cutting it.

And Christmas might have been a little insane trying to make up for a crappy year with the kids.

In an angry response to a bad decision in a backwards country, I bought shares today in a large company from the country they're most at war with.

My next purchase will be stainless steel cookware - All Clad d5 cookware. I'm waiting on a good sale. My old set of KitchenAid pots and pans have seen better days. Time to make a good investment and get rid of this $100 set I've had for a few years. You never know how bad your set is until you start cooking on them 2 meals a day, 4 to 6 times a week. LOL!!

Comics. I'm binge reading 70-80s Chris Claremont's run on the X-Men. So I'm picking up the omnibus versions. They're really well done.

And I'm grabbing some 60s Doctor Who episodes. Moonbase is my watch for this holiday weekend.

At the beginning of this mess, I purchased a bunch of Briggs and Riley luggage at steep discounts - no one was buying luggage, so they had some great deals. I haven't been able to use it yet except for one short weekend trip, but eventually it will be used heavily, on both business and personal travel.

The last 6 months or so, I haven't purchased anything significant...but I keep looking at retirement homes (7-8 years off still) and a new car (mine is fine but it's a family car and I'm ready for something "fun" again). I really need this Covid mess to end so I can travel - that will stop this other random dreaming - otherwise I'm afraid I'm going to do something stupid.......

Today as the market started to crash, I bought TAP, FSR, CRM, BUD, and AMC.
I had intended to buy AMC literally the day before all that Reddit nonsense started, but I didn’t because my only reason to buy it was that I wanted to go to the movies. This time, I want to go to the movies more than last time. The price is about double from when I first considered it, but I still think it’s a great buy.

:rotfl2: The struggle is real.... I lied I guess, I'm doing the same.... I now have a lovely new stockroom that I'm slowly filling with non perishable items that we can use over the winter months. The worst that happens from doing this is we use it up anyway. (I'm cognizant of not taking every item on the shelf however,I leave some for others)
ETA.... with the exception of the disposable masks that is...I made plenty of cloth ones so I leave those for someone who needs them.

the pandemic meant buying lots of non perishables from amazon, but now we are much better prepared for natural disasters, just have to remember to eat the oldest items first and keep replacing them with new hopefully different/favorites

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter