What are your family momento traditions?

It's not directly linked to our trips, but every Christmas since my son was born, I've bought him a "special" Christmas ornament. He gets to open it on Christmas eve & hang it on the tree, even though he doesn't open his other presents until the morning.

Because I've always loved Disney & they're very age appropriate for a young child, I chose Disney themed ornaments the first few years. I didn't necessarily intend that they would always be Disney, but as my son's love for the parks & characters has grown, that has become the tradition. Now the ornaments may be influenced by our trips if there was something special that stood out. For example one trip we rode Under the Sea a bunch & my son spent a lot of the trip singing Poor Unfortunate Souls. So that year I got him an Ursula ornament.

This year we'll be at WDW for Christmas. My son is really excited to pick out his own ornament at the Christmas shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter