What are your weird eating habbits?

reecejackox

DIS Veteran
Saw this was discussed on loose women so thought I would start it here

When I have a Muller corner I have to mix the strawberry with the yogurt for about 3 minutes

When I eat yogurts that keep the good stuff separate from the yogurt, I eat all the yogurt first and then eat the flavoring by itself. That way I get to taste the over the top sugar without it being diluted by the yogurt.

As a kid I would mash together different starbursts, flattening them and folding them trying to create as many layers as possible.

Ranch dressing with thicker-type restaurant style fries. Hot mustard for McDonald's fries.

I eat the small, broken chips first, saving the whole ones for last.

I like to put baked beans on my cheeseburger - not on top of the bun, but on the inside of the bottom bun along w/ some ketchup, then the burger & cheese, & then the top bun.

Oh, I have to have my condiments/toppings ON TOP of my burger. Most restaurants put them on the bottom so I have to rearrange them.

Bun
Mayo, Ketchup, Mustard,etc
Lettuce
Tomato
Onion
Burger
Bun

I won’t eat anything on a wooden stick.

I have to eat all of one thing before moving onto the next and I eat my plate from my most favorite to least favorite. Typically it’s vegetable, starch and then meat.

Most people would think my entire nutrition is weird because it's very weird because it's very regimented, including measured/weighed. As an example, weekday breakfast is 6.25 oz of non-fat plain greek yogurt mixed with one scoop of protein powder. I add a few teaspoons of Splenda to make it a little more tolerable (I hate greek yogurt).

I have to eat all of one thing before moving onto the next and I eat my plate from my most favorite to least favorite. Typically it’s vegetable, starch and then meat.

My dad does that too. He works in a clockwise motion starting with the veggies.

I enjoy ketchup and mustard sandwiches. Also Miracle Whip sandwiches. I drink the remaining pickle/olive/cherry juice when the contents of the jar are finished. I salt my apples and oranges as well as melon.

Last edited:

I do this too! It's always awkward at potlucks because everyone will exclaim "Oh the ______ is delicious!" and I have to admit I haven't gotten to it yet.

I also have to eat eggs first. I can't stand anything less than steaming hot eggs, so I shovel them in before they get a chance to get cold.

I do not eat anything on a bone, nor anything "skin on". :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

Yep, only boneless, skinless chicken breast for me. Same with steaks or pork chops. Only boneless cuts. (I sometimes cook a T-bone steak, but always remove the bone before putting it on a plate.)

I enjoy ketchup and mustard sandwiches. Also Miracle Whip sandwiches. I drink the remaining pickle/olive/cherry juice when the contents are finished. I salt my apples and oranges as well as melon.

Globs of Miracle Whip on practically any type of bread. Sometimes with pickles or tomatoes, but mostly just plain.

I do not eat anything on a bone, nor anything "skin on". :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

Oh, RangerPooh, you live near me in Memphis, yeah? How do you eat ribs? A friend of my sister's once moved down here from up north and she couldn't eat meat on the bone either. One trip to Corky's fixed that right up! ;)

Last edited:
I salt cantaloupe. But put sugar on tomatoes and cottage cheese.

Miracle whip sandwiches (preferably on a bolillo roll).

Ketchup on my mac & cheese.

BBQ potato chips on tuna sandwiches.

Toasted peanut butter and sliced carrot sandwich.

Last edited:
I like to put baked beans on my cheeseburger - not on top of the bun, but on the inside of the bottom bun along w/ some ketchup, then the burger & cheese, & then the top bun.

I forgot I use to do this! Have you ever had beans on toast? Sooo good.

Oh, RangerPooh, you live near me in Memphis, yeah? How do you eat ribs? A friend of my sister's once moved down here for up north and she couldn't ear meat on the bone either. One trip to Corky's fixed that right up! ;)

I don’t eat meat on a bone so, I don’t eat ribs at all. I had them once at my sisters house only becauSe they were so tender I could pull the bone out before eating the rib.

Oh, forgot to add my own

I love beans on toast

I LOVE Vegemite

Every so often I’ll eat a peanut butter and sprinkle sandwich

I love chocolate, I love milk, I hate chocolate milk and hot chocolate.

It’s very hard to feed me lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter