• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What classic movie should have a ride in DL?

The Davy Crockett films need more recognition at DLR than just a canoe ride. Maybe an indoor/outdoor coaster similar to BTM themed around the adventures of Davy Crockett.

And I agree with the pp's who mentioned The Jungle Book. That film has plenty of opportunities for a decent dark ride attraction.

--All I know about the tinkerbelle dark ride is what was in Al Lut'z most recent column on Mice age. Seems to me most of his stuff pans out. I'm thinking Davy Crockett would go over better in Disneyworld--the hat alone would cause californian peta supporters to throw blood...

Probably too early to say this, but I think WALL-E should get a dark ride where he and EVE are being chased around the Axiom.

Also, there could be some fast-paced ride based on National Treasure.

As for classic Disney movies, I'd like it if there were a dark ride following the Rescuers Down Under.

I have always loved Bambi, and think they need to add more to critter country. So Bambi ride should go there lol
The part in Bambi where the song "dripdrip drop little April showers" would be a lovely effect in the ride. I think about it on the Pooh ride where the song "and the rain rain rain came down down down" lol
Thumper and Flower would be cute too as characters walking around critter country.
I really prefer the old school movies to all the new computerized stuff.
I love 101 dalmations too. But I think about it like a small world ride that would get too repetitious everyone would be seeing spots! Lol

I'd love to see something from The Lion King, or, as previous posters have mentioned, the Jungle Book. These two are my favorite movies and could have definitely more presence at DL.

At WDW, you have at least the Festival of The Lion King show, plus it's more likely you run into characters from these films.

Why is disney building a cars land? why not focus more on their big hits.. like Beauty and the Beast.

There are such long lines to ride Peter Pan.. why not create a Mary Poppin's ride like that?

I definitely think they should get a Beauty and the Beast or a Mary Poppin's ride. Why do they not make rides of the disney classics?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter