What do you hope "stays" post-Covid?

I am directly connected with my co-workers on Zoom 6 hours a day. No hunting down co-workers in another part of the building, or in the field, they are all right there on my computer screen and when a problem comes up it is resolved right then and there. The boss has said Zoom is NOT going away when we return to the building.
Working from home has been nice, and all the work is getting done.

I am surprised by some things folks are mentioning that have been available for years, just are being used more. Teledoc....for what I'm paying my Doctor, I am going to see him in person. My health insurance has been pushing that was about 10 years.
Takeout and delivery boomed but Outback Steakhouse has had curbside since they opened here.....they have a special door and parking spots for that.

Online shopping with curbside options.
Social distancing. Maybe not 6 feet but no reason to not give two to three. I realized how much I hate people up in my space waiting in lines.
Extra cleaning.
Working remotely. My mental health and migraines have improved so much.

I am directly connected with my co-workers on Zoom 6 hours a day. No hunting down co-workers in another part of the building, or in the field, they are all right there on my computer screen and when a problem comes up it is resolved right then and there. The boss has said Zoom is NOT going away when we return to the building.
Working from home has been nice, and all the work is getting done.

I am surprised by some things folks are mentioning that have been available for years, just are being used more. Teledoc....for what I'm paying my Doctor, I am going to see him in person. My health insurance has been pushing that was about 10 years.
Takeout and delivery boomed but Outback Steakhouse has had curbside since they opened here.....they have a special door and parking spots for that.
At least half of my teammates are doing great working from home. They get everything done and don’t need constant badgering. The other few are the same ones who were struggling while in the office.
I feel more productive at home because I get my work done even quicker in the day. I appreciate the time to relax a bit later in the day and watch some videos. Things come in all day and I do them ASAP.

Yes, and for others nothing has changed. I'm still standing at the sink washing my hands with people leaving the stall and walking right out the door. Someone on Facebook even posted in the beginning a meme saying "I'm more scared of the people who think hand washing is a new thing..." and this same person is the very one who still walks right past the sinks and out the door.

I teach at a college and pre-covid I would
always be shocked at the amount of women that wouldn’t wash their hands. It drove me nuts! And like cute young college girls too. I’m teaching online so no idea if that’s changed... hope so!

I like virtual meetings. It’d always be such a pain to go to campus, find a spot, pay for parking, etc. just for a 30 minute meeting. We’ve noticed more participation at our more optional seminars and professional development since it’s all been online now that parents don’t have to deal with sitters to attend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter