What do you pack for a DVC stay that you don't pack for a resort stay?

My question is more what to do with the leftover things that we buy for our 11 night stay in a 2BR villa at Kidani later this year. Coming from Australia, I will not bring items like laundry powder or pods with me but intend to purchase from Walmart or Garden Grocer, and as we are flying straight from WDW to GCH standard rooms, we won't need most of what we buy. I don't think they sell pods, for example, in say a 5-pack, so what do you suggest we do with our leftovers? Leave in a bundle for mousekeeping at the end of our stay perhaps, with a note saying they are welcome to take what they like? Or maybe find a Disboards buddy to pass these items on to? Any ideas welcome, as while I don't want any $s for the leftovers, I would hate to dispose of them when they could be used by others.

Anything left in your room after check out is fair game for housekeeping. We have seen them hauling off everything from flowers, booze, baby strollers, balloons, and food.

:earsboy: Bill

The only thing we bring that hasn't been mentioned (I don't think) is clorox color catchers. This helps when I have small loads to do that are darks, colors and whites. You can put them together. I have no idea how they work, but they do.

In addition to what others said I bring a pizza cutter since we purchase frozen pizza, among other groceries.

Microwave food.

We once did a split stay and realized that we have a hard time staying at a regular resort. We love the microwave in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter