What have we gotten ourselves into :(

Sounds like hell. Have you changed your locks? I hope you have a relaxing trip; you earned it!
I was going to suggest you change your locks. No kidding.

You didn’t fail. You tried to help someone who was unwilling to accept help. You can’t force them to learn and improve their lot in life. The military won’t put up with that crap.

The first thing I thought to myself when you described this young lady's family was that they were probably the types of fundamentalist/puritanical parents who would consider manipulating their children into arranged marriages.

But you are a saint for helping her with transitioning out of that toxic environment, and I commend you! :lovestruc

Definitely change your locks. You have no idea if she's copied keys, who she might have given copies to, and you are going to be away a lot. It's not cheap to change locks, but you need to protect yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter