what is the most controversial subject?!

What is the most controversial subject/thread here?!

• Giving up a seat on the bus

• Multiple ADRs on the same day

• Pool hopping

• Refillable mugs

Results are only viewable after voting.

maddhatir

DIS Veteran
THIS POLL IS FOR YOU YANKEEPENNY! :thumbsup2

refillable mugs
or
multiple ADRs on the same day
or
pool hopping
or
giving up a seat on the bus

wow- i really thought giving up your seat on the bus would be the bigger controversy... i am wrong...so far!

Did you leave out "buying a child's priced ticket for a 10 year old" on purpose?

I personally don't care about any of them..It amazes me how upset some of these things get some people.

Also- we should have - squeezing 5th person into a room for 4. I voted for Mugs- the absurdity of the mugs debate never ceases to amuse me.

Wow! I am also surprised with the results. I thought for sure it would be Multiple ADRs or Giving up Bus Seats. So what is the big issue with the refillable mugs? There must be something I've missed on the boards about them. :confused3

I think the "most controversial" changes from time to time. It seems lately the pool hopping and mug debates have given over to the bus seat debate. I hadn't even heard of the multiple ADR debate until this week.

I agree with CheapMom, I love reading about the mug/pool debates. I voted for pool, but mug was No. 2. I can't believe people get so worked up over these. Although I admit I contributed to the bus seat debate :blush: but only because I don't get what the big deal is. If you absolutely can't stand and want to sit, wait for another bus.

flamestarrdust said:
Wow! I am also surprised with the results. I thought for sure it would be Multiple ADRs or Giving up Bus Seats. So what is the big issue with the refillable mugs? There must be something I've missed on the boards about them. :confused3

before i replied i had to check out the # of posts you had and when you joined! i was WONDERING why you never heard of the refillable mug controversy!!! :rotfl2:

when you go to a resort and pay for your refillable mug-- it is only good for that year.

when some go back time and time agian they reuse the old mug (the picture on the mug doesnt really change- so they figure- why not-- whos gonna know!? ;) )

some dont agree with this practice!

hence-- THE REFILLABLE MUG CONTROVERSY! :stir:

flamestarrdust said:
So what is the big issue with the refillable mugs? There must be something I've missed on the boards about them. :confused3

Just search refilable mugs. I'm sure you'll find a lot to keep you entertained! The gist is: some people use the refillable mugs on more than one trip or in more than resort during a single trip. This irritates those who strongly believe that the mugs should only be used in one resort during one stay. I don't have these mugs, so I'm Switzerland here.

Lisa_Belle said:
Although I admit I contributed to the bus seat debate :blush: but only because I don't get what the big deal is. If you absolutely can't stand and want to sit, wait for another bus.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD---NOOOOOOO! :rotfl2: not here! :lmao:

maddhatir said:
before i replied i had to check out the # of posts you had and when you joined! i was WONDERING why you never heard of the refillable mug controversy!!! :rotfl2:

when you go to a resort and pay for your refillable mug-- it is only good for that year.

when some go back time and time agian they reuse the old mug (the picture on the mug doesnt really change- so they figure- why not-- whos gonna know!? ;) )

some dont agree with this practice!

hence-- THE REFILLABLE MUG CONTROVERSY! :stir:

Yeah, I've only been on here a month. Though posting quite frequently due to the anticipation of my upcoming trip. I had read about pool hopping, multiple ADRs and bus seats. However, I didn't know about the mug thing. Even if it was here I probably skipped over because I've never stayed at a WDW resort before. This will be my first time. Though I plan on getting a refillable mug, I never thought of reusing it on another trip. Interesting controversy though..I could see how that could get difficult.

Lisa_Belle said:
I don't have these mugs, so I'm Switzerland here.

i think i would STILL just SAY i was Switzerland-- even if i practiced the refillable mug black majik voodoo! :wizard:

Honestly, I really don't have any. I haven't been to WDW in 20 years! Now, ask me this question when I return in September and I may have a different answer for you. Especially since I'm doing a split stay. ;) :stir:

ETA: (Noticed you'll be at MNSSHP with us. Ask me then :rotfl2: )

You should add - taking your kids out of school to go to Disney! Those debates get pretty heated! :goodvibes

nowellsl said:
You should add - taking your kids out of school to go to Disney! Those debates get pretty heated! :goodvibes
i dont have kids- i am not familiar with that one! :rolleyes:

maddhatir said:
THIS POLL IS FOR YOU YANKEEPENNY! :thumbsup2

refillable mugs
or
multiple ADRs on the same day
or
pool hopping
or
giving up a seat on the bus

Thank you for doing this! :thumbsup2 :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter