what is the most controversial subject?!

What is the most controversial subject/thread here?!

• Giving up a seat on the bus

• Multiple ADRs on the same day

• Pool hopping

• Refillable mugs

Results are only viewable after voting.
nowellsl said:
You should add - taking your kids out of school to go to Disney! Those debates get pretty heated! :goodvibes

::yes:: :furious: :confused3
Another one I don't get....Who gives a rat's patootie whether I take my kids out of school for a couple of days or not...???? Maybe I'd better not ask that, don't want to start anything...

You also forgot to post another BIGGIE.. sharing TS/Cs credits or even worse... using a childs credit for an adult :eek: :scared:

Great idea for a poll though!! :thumbsup2

Oh, yes. . . the school and kids debate. . . Yikes!

Don't forget to add The Great Use-Handicapped-Stall-or-Not-If-All-Others-Are-Full-And-Its-Empty-And-There's-A-Huge-Line controversy popcorn::

LSUDis said:
Don't forget to add The Great Use-Handicapped-Stall-or-Not-If-All-Others-Are-Full-And-Its-Empty-And-There's-A-Huge-Line controversy popcorn::
Oh- I got yelled at for doing this once- I had no idea I was doing anything wrong. But wow- did I get an earful from a woman about that. I never saw anyone write about it on these boards-

hrh_disney_queen said:
::yes:: :furious: :confused3
Another one I don't get....Who gives a rat's patootie whether I take my kids out of school for a couple of days or not...???? Maybe I'd better not ask that, don't want to start anything...

hey i personally dont care if you take your kids out of school-- but as you said- why should anyone else--- ;)

but it looks like the mug thing is still in the lead...and why should anyone give a rat's patootie about what mug i am usuing :sad2:

i think there are too many nosey bodies in this world anyway:magnify:
-- if everyone would take a step back and look and worry themselves- i think they would have a lot LESS to say about others!

leave me alone and stop worrying about what i am doing!
:smokin: :moped: party: :drinking1 :love1: :rotfl2:
CUZ I AM HAVING FUN! :banana:

I find it impossible to vote on this! They all get people so worked up and the level of viciousness seems fairly static considering the same people get :furious: about their own pet peeve each time the issue is brought up. I don't even respond to any of those threads, as I like to MMOB. You're funny, though maddhatir. You kind of like to :stir: and I like that about you. LOL

cynderella said:
I find it impossible to vote on this! They all get people so worked up and the level of viciousness seems fairly static considering the same people get :furious: about their own pet peeve each time the issue is brought up. I don't even respond to any of those threads, as I like to MMOB. You're funny, though maddhatir. You kind of like to :stir: and I like that about you. LOL

:smooth:

i like you too- even though you have green hair! :scared:

:rotfl2:

Just a question: Why would multiple a ADR be a problem? (Meaning dinner at 2 places, right?) Why would you do that?

maddhatir said:
i think there are too many nosey bodies in this world anyway:magnify:
-- if everyone would take a step back and look and worry themselves- i think they would have a lot LESS to say about others!

leave me alone and stop worrying about what i am doing!
:smokin: :moped: party: :drinking1 :love1: :rotfl2:
CUZ I AM HAVING FUN! :banana:

I wholeheartedly agree!

So let me see, I think I'll borrow my friends resuable mugs when we go in September at which time I will be pulling my child out of Pre-K. They're for the Contemporary - a different resort than the one we're staying in, but I can fill them up when I'm over there pool hopping. Of course my car will already be parked there so that I can just walk into the Magic Kingdom after my 7:30 ADR at Chef Mickey's. We're on the free dining plan, so I'll pay OOP for DD's meal so that I can use the extra credit for our dinner that night at Le Cellier. Unless we decide to go to MGM in which case I also have ADRs for Hollywood and Vine. I can take the bus back to the Contemporary to pick up my car after Illuminations (or Fantasmic). DD will probably be pretty tired by then, so I think I'll let our stretch out on a few of the bus seats so she can take a nap. Oh, but first we'll need a bathroom break. If there is a long line, we'll just use the nice, big stall. :rotfl2:

Anyone want to join me? :stir:

Lisa_Belle said:
I wholeheartedly agree!

So let me see, I think I'll borrow my friends resuable mugs when we go in September at which time I will be pulling my child out of Pre-K. They're for the Contemporary - a different resort than the one we're staying in, but I can fill them up when I'm over there pool hopping. Of course my car will already be parked there so that I can just walk into the Magic Kingdom after my 7:30 ADR at Chef Mickey's. We're on the free dining plan, so I'll pay OOP for DD's meal so that I can use the extra credit for our dinner that night at Le Cellier. Unless we decide to go to MGM in which case I also have ADRs for Hollywood and Vine. I can take the bus back to the Contemporary to pick up my car after Illuminations (or Fantasmic). DD will probably be pretty tired by then, so I think I'll let our stretch out on a few of the bus seats so she can take a nap. Oh, but first we'll need a bathroom break. If there is a long line, we'll just use the nice, big stall. :rotfl2:

HA! count me in! :banana:

BamaFan121s said:
Just a question: Why would multiple a ADR be a problem? (Meaning dinner at 2 places, right?) Why would you do that?

because if someone is trying to get into a particular restaurant at a certain time and YOU are hogging the times up with 2 ressies .........get it! :smooth:
that equals PO'd peoples!

but WE dont do THAT.... right!? ::yes:: (shake your head.....) oops :sad2: :rotfl2:

Lisa_Belle said:
I wholeheartedly agree!

I love it! That's awesome! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

first timers, ya know :thumbsup2 .... But I will make sure I look for all of these and report on them when I get back.

The only other one I didn't see listed is walking off and leaving your kid when they aren't listening :tiptoe:and the parents who can't control their kids. That seems to get some people also!

Oh, wait!! How about those who don't know how to use fast passes and make nasty comments while standing in a 2 hour line while the fast passers just zip by them to ride! Or those that come early for their time and block the entrances?! See, I have been reading, and reading and reading! :smooth:

maddhatir said:
because if someone is trying to get into a particular restaurant at a certain time and YOU are hogging the times up with 2 ressies .........get it! :smooth:
that equals PO'd peoples!

but WE dont do THAT.... right!? ::yes:: (shake your head.....) oops :sad2: :rotfl2:

Oh I understand why it would be a problem and yeah, it'd tick me off too. I just mean WHY would anyone make two? Couldn't make up their minds or what? What's the reason for some doing it?

nowellsl said:
You should add - taking your kids out of school to go to Disney! Those debates get pretty heated! :goodvibes

As if the kids were going to miss anything by being out of public school. Now if they were in private school and were actually being taught.... naw thats too easy. Just kidding around. But seriously, your are too right nowellsl that those debates get white hot. And for the record I was just kidding about the public schools. ;) I used to hit the debate board but things just degenerated to people shouting "YES!!!! NO!!!!" back and forth. Ugh.

It's amazing people would expend so much emotional energy debating mugs. I'd rather ride the Rockin' Roller Coaster. Just my personal preference. Its fun to pretend you can really go down the 101 freeway at over 5 MPH. I can almost smell the smog... ahhhhh breathe deep the gathering gloom......

BamaFan121s said:
Oh I understand why it would be a problem and yeah, it'd tick me off too. I just mean WHY would anyone make two? Couldn't make up their minds or what? What's the reason for some doing it?

I guess its so they can be "flexable" in their plans. A bit inconsiderate too.

And what about the whole "spanking" and child leash debates? amy4bruce you are soooo right!!! The controversy about breast feeding in public kinda makes you thirsty, don't you think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter