what is the most controversial subject?!

What is the most controversial subject/thread here?!

• Giving up a seat on the bus

• Multiple ADRs on the same day

• Pool hopping

• Refillable mugs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Finally, I have found the thread for those who are dripping with sarcasm!! My vote is for the Dining Plan abuse debate. I say, LET THE CHEATERS CHEAT!" While those folks are running around trying to maximize their dining plan, that should get about 200 people out of the line for Dumbo, and my children can finally ride!! :rotfl2:

I voted for pool hopping...this was my first "ugly" DIS experiance....It still cracks me up how some innocent topics turn bad. Just mention a resturant you don't like or talk bad about the Poly :teeth:

sorul82? said:
Finally, I have found the thread for those who are dripping with sarcasm!! My vote is for the Dining Plan abuse debate. I say, LET THE CHEATERS CHEAT!" While those folks are running around trying to maximize their dining plan, that should get about 200 people out of the line for Dumbo, and my children can finally ride!! :rotfl2:

LOL! :lmao:

Now, if only I could RIDE Dumbo, hehe. :teeth:

I think maybe the crocs threads are the most controversial. Some love 'em, some hate 'em....and NEITHER will change the others' minds. But boy, do they try. J/k again.

When I first started DISing, there were quite a few nasty debates about children in nicer restaurants. I remember being a little taken aback, lol. Oh, the nostalgia.

tndisneyfan said:
I voted for the mugs. Those debates can get very heated. You definately need to add paying $11 for kids dining plan and using those credits for adult meals. Over on the restaurant board those threads can get ugly quick.

NEver done the ddp before so I guess I don't that this could be done. I was under the impression that the kids ddp could only order off of the kids meals so unless you were only ordering dinner off of the kids meals I don't know how this works.

What I really like about the controversial subjects is you can instantly get rid of them. All you have to do is unsubscribe that thread and ignore them. Unlike real life where if you disagree with someone, it's not that easy to ignore them and get ride of them! :rotfl: If only I could get rid of my sister in law that easy. :rotfl2: Is there a Sister in Law Unsubscribe Button somewhere?? :sunny:

I've noticed a controversial subject that comes up quite often on the budget board is childcare. Starts out innocently enough and then before you know it it's the Stay at Home Mom's vs. the Working Mom's! Actually quite amusing to read. As if anyone had the right answer on how to raise kids in the first place!

These same controversial subjects pop up all the time. You would think by now that most people would know they go into the same category as religion, politics & abortion. People have already made up their mind and have their opinions and they aren't going to change their mind, no matter how much you Flame them.

It's easy to see how World War's get started, heck we can't even agree on refillable mugs at Disney, let alone world peace!

Wow! :confused3 I can't believe it would be the mug issue!! On another disney board there was, until yesterday, a VERY :mad: heated debate on whether or not WDW should become totally smoke-free...there were some definite touchy posts, but personally, for me, quite entertaining!!!!

I voted for the multiple ADR's/day issue. THAT REALLY GETS MY GOAT!!!!! :furious:

sorul82? said:

Sarcasm? No way! Not us! We mean every word we say :lmao:

sameyeyam said:
What I really like about the controversial subjects is you can instantly get rid of them. All you have to do is unsubscribe that thread and ignore them. Unlike real life where if you disagree with someone, it's not that easy to ignore them and get ride of them! If only I could get rid of my sister in law that easy. Is there a Sister in Law Unsubscribe Button somewhere??

Now where would the fun be to just ignore them? ;) BTW - regarding the Sister in Law Unsubscribe button - go see the movie "Click". The previews look great and address this very subject.

mackeyapp said:
Hi I do have to chime in on this one. Last year we spent our first 9 nights at POFQ and purchased our mugs there. Our last few night were in WL the CM told DH and I not to buy mugs the day we checked in because they were closing the next day for renovations. The next morning we went down to breakfast with our children and were given the nastiest looks from two middle aged couples that were sitting across from us. I was so disappointed by the action of these people, as if we were common criminal. Some people really need to get a grip about this mug situation-especially when they don't know the entire circumstances. There-I said my peace and thank you. :wave2:

If it will make you feel any better, I'm sure they got their comeuppance when they went to refill their own mugs the next day and discovered they were outta luck. :rotfl:

BTW - noticed you are from Cape Breton. I've done a little geneology research and discovered I have ancestors who lived there. By chance are you related to any Pates?

whats the big deal over the mugs. there are more important things then if you should or should use a mug more then once on different trips. I am a collector of mugs from the pop and the darn things are all the same i am losing my mind with the mugs if i don't have one of all the colors.

Don't forget the lazy-people-who-don't-really-need-a-scooter debate!

I had no idea so many people on the DISboards were doctors and psychics who could just LOOK at someone and tell whether or not they have medical problems that require them to rent a scooter. :confused3 As though so many people really enjoy shelling out an additional $35 per day just because they are lazy!

Got another one to add..if it's not already on this very funny list...There is a thread going on about line cutting...people are arguing from letting daddy take DD3 to the potty and getting back in, to letting entire familys of 25 line holders in..... :sad2: I don't wanna bring it over here, but MY GOD there are a lot of PERFECT people out there in the world.... :angel:

I would love to get a copy of the "Official and Undeniable Rules to Attending Walt Disney World" that everyone seems to be quoting...I thought the only real rule was that you needed to bring a big wad of cash.. :rotfl:

hrh_disney_queen said:
Got another one to add..if it's not already on this very funny list...There is a thread going on about line cutting...people are arguing from letting daddy take DD3 to the potty and getting back in, to letting entire familys of 25 line holders in..... :

Oh, you beat me to posting this! yes, folks, time to add most controversial subject #32 - is the Chuck Bubba Relay line cutting? Yes or no? (Please do not ACTUALLY answer this - if you must deliver your opinion, do a search for the thread) :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Lisa_Belle said:
Oh, you beat me to posting this! yes, folks, time to add most controversial subject #32 - is the Chuck Bubba Relay line cutting? Yes or no? (Please do not ACTUALLY answer this - if you must deliver your opinion, do a search for the thread) :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Not really answering, just adding....Cucka bubba Relay... :rotfl: I keep seeing a family tossing their kids in the air back and forth :duck: in the Dumbo line...:duck: and isn't the UG the Holy Bible of the Dis anyway??

I was just being a smarty pants with my post, I do have an opinion, but I think it's more fun to just read those "excited" threads. :thumbsup2 popcorn::

hrh_disney_queen said:
I thought the only real rule was that you needed to bring a big wad of cash.. :rotfl:

No cash required. Disney takes Visa ... and Mastercard ... and American Express. One week at the Poly Concierge PRICELESS! ;)

The new most contoversial subject:

Johnny vs. Orlando!

sorul82? said:
The new most contoversial subject:

Johnny vs. Orlando!

:lmao: BOY! you sure did have to weed thru some stuff to find this thread so you can post that......didnt ya! :lmao:

maddhatir said:
:lmao: BOY! you sure did have to weed thru some stuff to find this thread so you can post that......didnt ya! :lmao:

Actually, I posted something on this thread a few pages back. I was looking through my subcribed threads today, and noticed you had started this one, and I just couldn't resist! pirate:

I have random strokes of funny!

sorul82? said:
Actually, I posted something on this thread a few pages back. I was looking through my subcribed threads today, and noticed you had started this one, and I just couldn't resist! pirate:

I have random strokes of funny!

:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter