• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your ALL-TIME favorite Disneyland ride!

What - no votes for Splash yet??!!
the music
the detailed theming (love the little doorways to all the Brer's homes - and the snoring!)
the view over the park from the briar patch section
the big drop
and the crazy singing cats and chickens!
zip-a dee doo daa.....

Pirates is a close second tho....!

The water on the rides makes my skin break out into a rash so I cant really go on the water rides, I went on POTC loads and covered my arms to prevent the tiny splash from getting on my skin!!!

This is hard because I love so many but it would have to be Pirates for me as well. pirate:

Definitely "Pirates", best ride this kid can remember.

I also miss "Skyway to Fantasyland" going through the Matterhorn.

Oh this is hard. Mr. Toad? Peter Pan? Splash? AH! I can't choose one. Ok, I think Peter Pan. No. Splash. No. Mr. Toad. No.... Ah!

Ok, I'm going with Mr. Toad!

Um... Just one? I don't know, I think I ride Pirates the most, because it is so often, but if pressed I would have to say... um... Splash Mountain. I just giggle the whole time.

I think I'll say Pirates! TOT is pretty good to, same for space, same for all the rides! I'll stick it Pirates....

This one is easy for me... Splash Mountain. I think it's the perfect Disney ride because it has the Disney magic of a fantasyland story but with thrills. Splash has a really good story and it's epic when you get to the big sing along celebration at the end.

Another vote for Splash Mountain here. I could care less about thrill rides, but this one is the perfect combination of thrilling but tame enough for me to ride. Love the "Zip-A-Dee-Doh-Dah" song.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter