• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your ALL-TIME favorite Disneyland ride!

Soarin' Over California followed closely by Peter Pan. But oh so many to choose from! My guess is Toy Story Mania will be high on my list after I ride it for the first time later this month.

I know I'm going to be an odd man out on this, but our favorite attractions at DL are Storybook Land and Casey Junior. To us they're both exactly what DL is all about. Hated the fact that our last trip, both are down for refurb, so we missed them.

I know I'm going to be an odd man out on this, but our favorite attractions at DL are Storybook Land and Casey Junior. To us they're both exactly what DL is all about. Hated the fact that our last trip, both are down for refurb, so we missed them.

Edited: Nevermind. I answered my own question. ;)

I saw what your question was and it would be so hard to choose since they're so intertwined.

I would have to say Storybook Land.

No, Casey.

Ok, Storeybook.

I saw what your question was and it would be so hard to choose since they're so intertwined.

I would have to say Storybook Land.

No, Casey.

Ok, Storeybook.

I just combined them since Casey Jr. goes through Storybook Land. :)

I was checking out some old disney home videos on youtube and totally forgot about the People Mover! I loved the Tron part of the ride, please Disney... bring it back!!!

The ride that was most magical to me, and therefore is the only ride I remember from my time at DL when I was a child, was Jungle Cruise. It probably seems dated now, what with all the new fangled effect rides but it was SO fun then! Can't wait to go back an re-live that magic through my kids.

I'm going to have to second this one. The Jungle Cruise is awesome! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter