What is your date and rate? 2003

Please forgive a silly question, but am I correct that these are, in fact, room rates that you folks are posting, not per person rates?

Thanks!

Addition to avoid thread clutter:

Thanks for the answer below, Patty! It's looking like my wife and I will be at RP in October as well!

Russ

Is entertainment rate lower than Fan club? Im going
Next week May 15-20. Have Deluxe pool view for $180
a night.

If fan is lower how can I get one QUICK, lol.

JSFord: In most instances, Entertainment is almost always better than Fanclub ... Fanclub is 10% off rack. Entertainment varies according to the number of rooms allocated to entertainment.
In your case, your current rate is the best available that I am aware of!

I'm not too sure about the fan club being 10% off rack rate. We have rooms in Nov for 167 with the tax. I jut tried to get more rooms for friends using The Fan club rates. I was told the Fan club rates were sold out for that time, and the rack rates I had quoted for me were 230. I wound up getting them the Fan club rates at the RP for 159 including the tax. I have always found the rates to be about 60 to 80 dollars cheaper a night than rack. I guess it's just when you book.

May 31-June 2. Pool view Fan Club discount $153/night at HRH

12/22-12/25/02
Royal Pacific, $109 - Pool View, Entertainment Rate

June 18 & 19, HRH standard view $125.00, Entertainment Club. Friday I made reservations for two friends for the same date at the opening of RP, standard view $133.00, AAA. Can't wait.

RPR Pool View December 19 - 24 $109 Entertainment rate

Was quoted $99 Ent rate for standard room

AP rate quoted was $139 std and 149 pool view

We have Have two rooms Royal Pacific for $199 each, Dec. 27- Jan. 2. I called and asked for the entertainment rate and was told that black out dates apply from Dec. 12 through Jan.2. How did you get rates in Dec. of $99 standerd and $109 Pool veiw? Did you book a long time ago?

crazyme5kids:

The rates for the hotels go up beginning Dec. 24. I called today (Loew's 800 #) but there are no discounts available during week of Christmas through New Years. They still had availability for RPR Standard room @ $99, Pool View $109 for dates up to Dec. 24, then the rates shot skyhigh (this is with Ent. Card discount).

Yep, that's the same thing I was told. I spoke with a service rep. manager, and he checked the reservation system to confirm this. Funny thing though, he said that they only have 26 reservations for the time I am going (two of which must be mine). You would think they would offer really good rates to fill the hotel. Oh well, you can bet I'll be checking almost daily to see if the rates change.

Originally posted by crazyme5kids
We have Have two rooms Royal Pacific for $199 each, Dec. 27- Jan. 2. I called and asked for the entertainment rate and was told that black out dates apply from Dec. 12 through Jan.2. How did you get rates in Dec. of $99 standerd and $109 Pool veiw? Did you book a long time ago?

I reserved the room last week. I'm there from 12/22-12/25 for $109 - Pooh View. The reservations agent said that the rates go up after 12/25 to $199.

Another thing he said to me, which I thought was sort of strange, but he said they don't have garden veiws. He said they call the rooms standard because they have a veiw of the roads and highways, as he put it "not so close that you can see in the cars though." Has anyone else heard this, that there really aren't garden view rooms? It is such a big hotel I find this hard to believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter