What is your date and rate? 2003

11/7 - 11/11 RP - 2 Pool view Rooms, 109 each (entertainment rate). Couldn't get an entertainment rate room for 11/6, and the standard 99 rooms were already gone!

June 17-18
HRH pool view $199 "promotional rate"
Called too late to get Entertainment rate :(
Hoping for a club upgrade with my Loews First membership ;)

I had called a few weeks ago, and was told only "pool view" was left at the ENT Rate for 10/13 - 10/21. Decided to check again today, but now I only want 10/13 & 10/14. Loews told me no ENT Rates were available, but AAA of $139-Standard was.

Decided to call 800-UESCAPE and check, same thing, but I happend to get a wonderful older lady who offered to look for other rates. It so happens that the ENT Rate requires a 3-day minimum stay, and they did have the $99 available for 10/13 - 10/15. Great.

Finally!! I just snagged a June rate of $109.00 pool view entertainment rate for RP, June 22,23,24th!

are these rates per person?
or just per room?
thank you,
lisa

i have ressies for hifs but i would love to stay at hard rock!
may 3rd thru 10th , 2003
hifs- 120.40 per night.
we already have our universal 5 day passes.

are per room. Universal does have a special running at the RPH for $99/night PER PERSON that includes parks tickets though.

I was told that they did not show Ent Rates for September. Do these rates come out only near the dates of stay? Also Can I use my Disney Club/Ent. Card? This would really help us out. I got a Fan Club Rate for one room, but could only get $159.00 for the other room. Do you think I should get another Fan Club Card for my husband for three nights? By the way my aunt/kids will be in the other room.

I just got $180 entertainment rate at PBH for a deluxe pool view 7/3 - 7/6.

If I hadn't read these boards I would have been stuck with the $244 rate I was quoted before I asked if there were Entertainment Discounts available. Thanks so much!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Reserved 12/6 - 8 with club card $174. per night - Portifino Bay - Garden View room.

Thanks to these boards, and wonderful folks, I was able to lower the initial quote from $229 to $174!

Thank you!!!

With Entertainment Card:

HRH 7/9 & 10 $125 Garden view
PBH 7/11 & 12 $150 Garden view

150 a night entertainment book rate, heard that AAA rate is the same. Think that this is good, am comparing this hotel to the Grand Floridan?:confused:

Staying at the HRH (garden view), 9/11 - 9/13:) $125/night w/ entertainment book discount.

Sorry if anyone has asked this question before, but how do you go about getting such great rates to stay at a Universal Hotel? When I plan my trip I will have to get two rooms (there is six of us) and the savings seem great. Please tell me how to save!

It seems that the Entertainment Rate is the best rate at Universal hotels. There is a card in the front that you show at check in, but you can call ahead and reserve with an entertainment rate. The book costs about $25 and you is full of coupons. You can get it for the area near you, or for Orlando, or both.www.entertainment.com Also, there is a Fan Club card that some can get from employers, about 30% off. Then there is AAA, AARP, AMEX, etc. Sometimes Universal runs their own specials. Just ask if you have questions. You have come to the right place.

Carol

BarbaraMB,
I think the Universal Fan Club Membership Card can get you just as good a price as the Entertainment Card. We reserved a room at the Royal Pacific for 3 nights, Club level room which includes buffet breakfast, free drinks, wine, beer, snacks, for $139 a night using the Fan Club card. This was a promo offer that is no longer available, but was only available to Fan Club card holders. There is a person here at the DIS forum (tinkerbarb is her name) who will send you a Fan Club card for free if you e-mail her, she gets them from her job. Read the thread here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1999846#post1999846

RobinLyn:D

It also depends on what time of the year you are going. We are going between Christmas and New years, and I still haven't found any discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter