what is your favorite Disney movie that is not animated?

I always loved Now You See Him, Now You Don't with Kurt Russell and Cesar Romero. :thumbsup2 There was another movie with basically the same cast, but it's name escapes me right now.

My DS's have been listening to the Disney box set in preparatin for our trip and I've heard Hayley Mills singing that Parent Trap song waaaay too many times (why isn't there a smilie icon covering his ears???) :rolleyes:

Growing up I loved anything with Kurt Russell. Pete's Dragon is another favorite! Current favorite is by far Pirates of the Caribbean! pirate:

The Black Hole....first movie that I can remember seeing in a theater.

Homeward Bound, both the original one and the one where they get lost in San Franscisco! That dog chance, he just cracks me up!!!

Hands down, Mary Poppins. My parents took me to see it when I was 4 years old, back in the day when you could buy a movie program at the theatre. I also have the original soundtrack, which I am not sure, but think may not even be recorded in stereo.

Second Place Pirates of the Caribbean, gotta love Capt. Jack!

Classis Live Action; The Great Locomotive Chase with Fess Parker (of Davy Crockett fame)

Modern Live Action; Meet the Deedles, two of our favorite things Disney movie and National Parks.

Herbie movies are my favourite :sunny:

1. Mary Poppins
2. Swiss Family Robinson
3. Pollyanna
4. Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier
5. The Gnome Mobile

Hon. Mention: 20,000 leagues Under the Sea, and The Parent Trap
pluto:

Pirates of the Caribbean, I also like the new Freaky Friday. :) But then, I love just about any Disney movie. ;)

Greyfriars Bobby and I might need some help on this one, Dr. Syn?, I think it was about a scarecrow? memory is a little fuzzy

The World's Greatest Athlete. I was sooooooo in love with Jan Michael Vincent. :love: What ever happened to him?

Candleshoe is also a favorite. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter