what is your favorite Disney movie that is not animated?

Reading the other responses after mine, how could I forget about Pete's Dragon, Freaky Friday, Pirates, Remember the Titans, Miracle, and all the other fab movies? THERE ARE TOO MANY!!! :teeth:

Wow! I forgot so many...The Santa Clause movies, The Princess Diaries, the original Parent Trap. Too many to chose only one....I'm so confused :confused3

Well, my favorite is Pirates of the Caribbean (I will be at the theatre to see the sequel on July 7, I have a "date" with my teenage son and his friends.) but I loved Herbie and Freaky Friday. I also thought The Shaggy Dog was pretty cool.

it's so hard to narrow it down to one. pirates and miracle are my two favorite new movies. i grew up watching all the old classics. Davy Crokett of course, i'm from texas, but i also loved island at the top of the world and snowball express.

it's so hard to narrow it down to one. pirates and miracle are my two favorite new movies. i grew up watching all the old classics. Davy Crockett of course, i'm from texas, but i also loved island at the top of the world and snowball express.

I love Newsies. I sing along to the movie every time I see it. "Open the gates & seize the day, don't be afriad & don't delay.." :teeth:

mommiepoppins said:
I would say for me it is escape to witch mountain. I loved that as a kid!!! :Pinkbounc

Always have loved Swiss Family Robinson and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

hockeymedic2000 said:
it's so hard to narrow it down to one. pirates and miracle are my two favorite new movies. i grew up watching all the old classics. Davy Crokett of course, i'm from texas, but i also loved island at the top of the world and snowball express.

I loved The Island at the top of the World too, That was one cool movie. The scenery, the Whales, I wish more people had seen that one.
pluto:

I love, love, LOVE "The Parent Trap" starring Hayley Mills.

The settings, the clothes, that Carmel ranch(I know there's a story behind that Disney owned building), the dynamics of the fabulous actors involved...I love it all and watch the movie frequently.

In my youth, I actually attended camps in Maine and Massachusetts that were very similar to "Camp Inch". Ahhh, those were the days! :goodvibes:

DestinyAwaits said:
POTC pirate: Two hours of staring at Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp. How can that be bad?

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 The only movie I have ever seen in the theaters three times and have on DVD!!

Has to be Apple Dumpling Gang just because it was the first movie I saw in a movie theater. :goodvibes The Santa Clause 1 and 2 are yearly movies for us (sometimes more than yearly). :santa: I also love the old, old ones like Herbie, No Deposit, No Return, and the Boatniks. DS is hooked on the Parent Trap (newer version) and loves Davey Crockett. Remember the Titans we watch everytime we see it on TV.

Again, like the animated thread, just too many to mention. :yay:

My all-time favorite movie is Perfect Harmony. :thumbsup2 I also love Newsies and any of the Hayley Mills movies. (Parent Trap is the best!)

OMG! Thanks for starting this thread!!!!! It takes me back. :goodvibes

I loved Old Yeller - first movie that make a mark on me. Next was Escape from Witch Mountain (loved the cat!!) and also The Parent Trap. I was an only child and boy did I WISH I could have been in that situation!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter