What is your favourite television theme song?

ok, ok, ok, how about the Theme from Bachelor in Paradise??

I am absolutely kidding y'all. My DW and DD's are watching it now.

Does anyone like the reality show theme songs?

After all the classic ones, I’m surprised it took 3 pages for Laverne and Shirley.

As for newer themes:

Doom Patrol
What we do in the Shadows

And one bit older, my kids just put on Emperor’s New School 😌

Kuzco. Kuzco. Go-go!

Edit: Teen Titans
When there’s trouble, you know who to caaaalll…

Sitcoms used to have some pretty epic theme songs too, some very heartfelt or inspirational. A favorite of mine is:

The theme song for the 80s episode of WandaVision encapsulated this era perfectly.

It’s not my favorite, but Full House will always bring back childhood nostalgia.

The X-Files is probably my all-time favorite. Recent fave is Bluey. 😍

Man, that is a really tough one! Are we counting cartoons or not? There are so many great cartoon themes from the '80s that it's ridiculous. Maybe we skip those as that could be it's own category. But, in that vein....

Believe it or not, George isn’t at home!

I'm going with The Rockford Files. If ever you're in Malibu, the Paradise Cove Beach Cafe (aka The Sand Castle) is a decent meal and you get to see up close one of the most photographed/filmed locations on the entire coast.

It’s too difficult for me to select just one. But when I was young I enjoyed those that had words and told a little bit about the show. Like Gilligan’s Island, The Beverly Hillbillies, and even Mr Ed!

It is amazing how many theme songs you still instantly recognize when heard even many decades later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter