What is your favourite television theme song?

My wife and I love the GG so much, we incorporated lines from the theme song into our vows.

I LOVED that show and it had a great theme song too. Now if there was any series to reboot, that would be the one I'd really anticipate. Plus, the protagonist was a teacher!

It's interesting how The Golden Girls has had a resurgence in popularity, especially amongst people who are too young to have watched it originally. I remember a long time ago ssome trivia game had the question, "What is the sixth word of theme song to The Golden Girls?" I immediately knew it - jsut had to sing it in my head. I think possilby more people know it today than they did then!

My wife would agree with this! She loves to watch the reruns every night in our bedroom before bed.

Unfortunately, I am not so enamored with Rose, Blanche, Dorothy and Sophia as my wife. So we compromised and I bought her some Apple AirPods so I can get to sleep and she can watch her nightly show. 😄
Are you saying that you don't want to watch Bea Arthur yell the word "condoms" four times? I guarantee you that your wife will likely know exactly what episode this is referencing.

condoms-golden-girls.gif

There used to be so many good ones back in the day, but IMO Cheers will always be the best, with Golden Girls as a close second.

Music only theme song without having to think twice - Miami Vice

There used to be so many good ones back in the day, but IMO Cheers will always be the best, with Golden Girls as a close second.

Music only theme song without having to think twice - Miami Vice

It's too bad that epic theme songs have really fallen by the wayside. They used to be a solid minute because you had to hook people surfing at the top of the hour - let them know what was on immediately, so they could decide between the 4 channels where they would land. On-screen guides and on-demand everything had reduced their utility and, unfortunately, a lot of shows don't really bother or go with an extremely truncated title card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter