What loops for popups

The partial hookup loops are loop 1500 and loop 2000. Loop 1500 is centrally located in the campground and is not too large. Loop 2000 is a very large loop and is kind of back towards the back of the campground.

I like 1500 the best because it is a quick scooter ride to either the outpost or the settlement or marina to catch the bus transportation to the parks. It is also directly across the road from the Meadows trading post and campfire area.

Actually, I prefer the full hook ups for my pop up. It saves me from having to use the gray water tank and dump it every couple of days. I do see quite a few people dumping the gray water on the ground, but that is both unhealthy and illegal in Florida.

Now, off my soapbox and on to your question....

I actually prefer the 2000 loop because it is back out of the way of everything. When we stay in the pet loops I like the back ones for the same reason. Additionally, the underbrush in the 1500 loop was totally cleared out about 18 months ago. Dut to the size of the loop, configuration of the sites as well as this brush removal it does not appear to have the privacy of most of the other loops.

Check out my site below, then use the menus on the left for more pop up information. I even have a few pages that deal with gray water and the issue in Florida.

the best. Is there a bridge that we can take bicyles over the river or do you have to go all the way back to the entrance to get out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter