What movie have you watched the most times?

I rarely watch a movie more than once, but see parts of National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation every year and see it in its entirety every few years.

My oldest daughter loved Lion King and Spirit when she was little. I saw both of those countless times.

For myself, it would be Christmas Vacation. It's a holiday tradition for us and I've probably see it a dozen times or more. When DS was little though, there were certain movies he loved that were played over.and.over. to the point I could practically recite the entire script. Iron Giant, Goofy Movie 2000, The Emperor's New Groove, The Lion King and Toy Story spring immediately to mind. :goodvibes

No doubt about it...THE COLOR PURPLE. Have walked on Celie's front porch and walked the grounds where movie was filmed. I have a movie script, soundtrack, 2 DVD's, 3 books and a poster that was displayed in a theatre. Also have the platter biscuits were served on in one of the dining room scenes. Yeah...love that movie! :)

The Little Mermaid thanks to my niece
The Lion King thanks to my kids
Groundhog Day and You’ve Got Mail for me!!

Hard to say. Animal House. Caddy Shack. Airplane. Meet me in St. Louis. It's a Wonderful Life, White Christmas.

Most? Heavily weighted in favor of my earlier years, but Star Wars (Known now as Episode IV). No doubt.

Maybe The Ten Commandments, which will be shown again tomorrow night on ABC. I enjoy it for its cheesiness and camp value. I've rarely missed it in the last 40+ years.

Casablanca. Closely followed by Groundhog Day and A Christmas Carol, with Alastair Sim.

Maybe The Ten Commandments, which will be shown again tomorrow night on ABC. I enjoy it for its cheesiness and camp value. I've rarely missed it in the last 40+ years.

I finally saw it on the big screen last year, after decades of home viewing, as part of TCM's Big Screen Classics series. Fabulous! This year we're seeing South Pacific and White Christmas. This month (April) it's the 40th Anniversary of Grease, but that's one film I saw in a theater first time around (5 times!):cool:

I'm not 100 percent sure, but it's probably one of the Star Wars, Ghostbusters, or something animated.

There's about 10-15 movies that I could watch over and over and over.
I'd say my absolute most watched is probably Air Force One.

There's a ton I've watched a zillion times but I think the most would be either Apollo 13, Animal House or Miracle.

Probably Gone With the Wind, American Graffiti, Titanic, Christmas Vacation, or The Sound of Music.

not a movie but a mini series "Pride and Prejudice" not the one with Keira Knightley. it is on Amazon Prime. It may have been a PBS special.

love love love it ! probably watched it 50 times

I re-watch a lot of my favorite movies, but if I had to guess, I would say that I've probably seen Christmas Vacation the most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter