What Region are you from ? livng in ?

Midwest on both counts, where you can be in shirt sleeves in the morning and scooping snow in the afternoon! You know the Midwest saying, "If you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes and it will change."

Minnesota...for all the things!

Hope to add Florida (or hell, after looking at Zillow yesterday...) coastal Mississippi, to that impressive resume at some point..

Beautiful New England....but I do wish I was somewhere else this week since it is sooo cold!

I happily reside in "cowboys, bibles and rich people" now but I was born and raised in "oil, oil, oil". :rotfl2:

Canada_info_Low.jpg

Born of two people who 'Talked Funny!' Reside in 'Center Of The Whole Freaking Universe!!'

Born and raised in New England (Massachusetts), lived there most of my life. Move to what I guess they call the Middle Atlantic (Maryland) almost 18 years ago

While I lived in various parts of the state, I've never left New Hampshire. Long term plan after I retire is to spend January, February, & March in a warmer climate, but stay in NH.

I live in the same state I was born in. I just moved 90 miles from a small town to a big city.

I guess I would call where I live, the most northern part of the south (Kentucky).

Born in southern CA, but moved to northern CA when I was eight. I wasn't happy at the time, but I'm so glad we moved! Winters here are great, summers are brutal though. I would love to have a vacation house in Lake Tahoe or Carmel.

Born in California, lived there until I was three. Never lived anywhere for longer than 4 years until my early 20s. Moved to Georgia (where my entire family are from) and have been here ever since. Lived in Texas, NM, Al, GA, Ohio and Saudi Arabia before settling down. Consider myself from Georgia since my roots are here.

From Nashville, as I mention all the time because it's awesome. Spent my professional life on the road. Periodically consider moving for professional reasons, and have lived a few other places and done a ton of temporary work assignments all over. My neighborhood is, simply the best.

I was born in the Silicon Valley of CA, lived in western states most of my life then moved to Central Texas 6 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter