What Should I Do?

wareagle

Disney Addict
What a Mother' Day gift!!! Thanks to Disney and the FTP, we are going to get to stay 4 extra days on the land portion of our trip. When we rebooked, my husband made me think we were staying at CBR. I found out tonight that he actually has CR booked for us. And now he says that we can stay at the Poly or any other resort of my choosing!!!!!! (BC and YC are booked-I checked when booking CBR). After staying at the Poly last year, we all loved the resort. Should I keep our current reservations, or should we change to the Poly, WL, AKL, or go back to CBR? My DS (8) and DS (5) loved the pool at Poly with the zero depth entry and the slide. DH loves being on the monorail and does not like to take the buses (MK is our favorite park). Will we like the pool at CR? Also, will CR seem overly big unlike the Poly? Tell me what I should do!!!!!!!

In my opinion The pool at the CR is pretty blah. The poly has a much nicer pool. My favorite room on disney proberty was a ground floor room at the poly that went right out to the beach. The CR is very nice if it is a tower room overlooking MK. If it were my choice I would choose either the poly or CR. Being on the monorail is wonderful.

I'd go for the Poly, easily my fav resort. And with your son loving the pool thats a huge plus. Also, you can't beat the monorail. :)

If it's the CR Tower, stay there. You can't beat the view. Also, you can walk to the MK from the CR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter