What snacks do you keep on hand?

TigerCheer2009

<font color=990099>Random dancing and Xtreme Laund
I'm going to be a WWWoman, so what are some low-point yet filling snacks to have nearby?

TIA!! Onward and Downward

Favorite Snacks:

Light String Cheese
Individual 1/2 oz bags of honey roasted peanuts
94% fat free popcorn
Individual bags of prunes
Fresh fruit
Hummus (with mini pitas, whole grain crackers, or baby carrots)
Sugar-free popsicles

Good luck to you! Keep experimenting until you find out what works for you!

Thanks.

Right now, I've tried
cheesy ham rolls
strawberries
apples
cucumbers
tomatoes
popcorn

I don't know what the points are as far as WW is concerned, but one of my favorite snacks a slice of tomato (usally a plum tomato) and some low-fat cheese all stacked on low sodium triscuits.

Lots of celery, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, any kind of fresh melon!
Watermelon takes care of the sugar craving for me.

Thanks Grandma Bear...those are in limited availability where I live, but when they're there it's like heaven!! :3dglasses

I also found that getting more protein and cutting out white flour and sugar
made me want to eat less and gave me a lot more energy. Herbal tea is also good.

Thanks for the help. More protein=doable. Cutting out flour and adding tea=not so much. :p

i do Core, not flex, so i don't really know points. but on core i have fat free sugar free pudding, lots of fruit, fat free yogurt w/ fruit, white bean dip w/ veggies or hummus w/ veggies (homemade hummus is core). i really love having the white bean dip around -- i thinks it's a good pick me up when i start to feel sluggish.

Thanks, 3lilprincesses. Never been a fan of beans or hummus but everything else sounds good!

Low fat in somethings is good;but in somethings I discovered that it had more salt and sugar than the regular.

Thanks, Grandma Bear. I didn't know that, so starting next week, I'm going to brush up on my label literature!

Goldfish crackers and animal crackers mix equal under 100 calories...just put them in one of the snack size ziploc baggies and you're good to go.
I also like the pudding cups for a sensible fix of chocolate without adding calories you regret in the morning. :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Hello healthy snackers!

I like to keep fruit on hand too. Apples, bananas, dried fruit are all good. The sugar helps give you a little boost and we can all use the extra fiber right?

I also try to keep some fat free yogurt on hand in my work fridge. If you don't have a work fridge, try freezing it and it will thaw throughout the day or make a yummy "mock" ice cream treat.

I also like those kashi granola bars. If you do WW they are only 2 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter