What to expect for DL's 60th anniversary in 2015 (Starting May 22)

We are visiting May 28 - June 1. We are planning on doing DL on the 29th and CA on the 30 or 31.

I am wondering a few things:

1. Will the grads that are on the 29 and 30 really be a huge impact? We won't have children with us.
2. Is there a better day to do CA over DL? We don't want to do park hopper

Any other thoughts?

1. Will the grads that are on the 29 and 30 really be a huge impact? We won't have children with us.
2. Is there a better day to do CA over DL? We don't want to do park hopper
I don't think the grad nite crowds make a huge difference, but you will probably notice an uptick in teenagers as the day progresses. The actual Grad Nite is over in DCA after that park closes (usually at 10:00 pm), so you will see the grads in DL up to that point. I think it makes the biggest impacts on the thrill ride lines and potentially the shows.

In terms of DCA days, if all other things are equal, I would opt to go on Saturday, May 30th. Sunday is DCA's EMH morning, so unless you are staying onsite, there will already be guests in the parks by the time it opens to everyone else. So things like RSR and TSMM will already have fairly length lines at opening.

Loving the Dino Co Oil can slippers, the 'Steggy' one has my son's name written all over it :goodvibes

I might have to get my kids some of those oil sippers. The cones were cute, but fell apart way too easily. These look better made.

I really like the stein, and I would probably get one IF it was porcelain. Am I right in assuming that this is just a plastic cup that you'd get for $10.95 or whatever at a restaurant?

Thanks for posting. I like the stein, but I don't love it. However I am sure there will plenty of other merchandising opportunities that will lighten my wallet :-)

Just love checking this thread everyday to see what new info there may be!

It's made of plastic, but they haven't announced a price yet. I would guess somewhere in the neighborhood of $12 to $15 sound likely, although it could be more! I liked it and plan to get one!

Are you speaking of Disneyland Inside Out?

Anyone have any experience with it?
Disneyland Explorer is not Disneyland Inside Out. Disneyland Explorer is the official Disney app, and it is very different from Disneyland Inside Out. It appears that Disneyland Inside Out is a trip-planning app, whereas Disneyland Explorer is just that, an interactive way to explore the parks (more to see what's there and less to actually plan your visit).

I love those oil sippers! We have a few cones and actually use them rather frequently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter