What worked for us - tips!

I guess I'll add my own tip that I used when we went to WDW. If you plan eatting at the restraunts during the park, eat your dinner early (late lunch). That way you can save money. They usually have the same menu for dinner, expect they charge $10-20 more.

The colors are on poles with flags and say which floats stop there.

We sat in the Toy Story zone once and the Monsters Inc./Incredibles section once, never did see the Bug's Life, only when it passed by. It is such a great parade/party! Even if you aren't right in front of a float, there are tons of other things going on, like people jumping on trampolines, riding scooters, dancing, it's just so great!

About the carseats. Tori is in a booster and Addie is in a regular seat. We decided on taking a limo from and to the airport so we didn't have to bring them. We first talked to the limo service about the seats before we left. They said they didn't need them. We had a 10 passenger limo both ways and didn't leave the parks so didn't need them for anything else.

FWIW, I'm a HUGE carseat freak too!

Look for CM's who have a yellow pin on them, it will say something like, "Ask me about the characters" and they can tell you where they are located and who is going to be out.

Nice report.

Have you been to WDW? How would you rank DL to WDW? Will avid WDW's be disappointed?

Laurajean1014 said:
Nice report.

Have you been to WDW? How would you rank DL to WDW? Will avid WDW's be disappointed?

I have been to both for most of my life as my grandparents lived in Florida and we lived in CA. The Magic Kingdom in DL is sooo much better than wdw's magic kingdom. The separate building for Small World, the Matterhorn, the Tea cups are outdoors, not under an awning. Indiana Jones is there at DL. The cars in Tomorrowland are better. I personally have always thought it was cleaner and "prettier" with the landscape within the park. Honestly, even the food, I've thought, is better. Though, it's kinda funny, you'll go around a corner and think "it will be right there" and then it isn't because they're not "exactly" the same! :) I've not gone to DCA, so I can't comment on that one.
I like WDW better for the "World" part of it, there's more to do and see, the water parks, etc. But for the MK, I like DL better, hands down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter