What would you do with your life if money was no object?

Save. Travel. Buy gifts for loved ones. But live modestly still. DH would retire. We would get healthier. And just be us.

One luxury splurge that we'd want to do....ever watch Below Deck? We would charter a luxury yacht for a fun luxury boat trip in the Med or somewhere exotic.

I would do some minor remodeling to our house and finish paying it off. With a few minor tweaks, it could be my dream home. I'd then pay off my sister's student loans because she's a single teacher and I don't think teachers should have to have them for as long as she's had them. Next, I'd move my mom to a senior living place she likes better and pay for her to have a good and reliable aide. Once that's settled, I'd get my MIL her own place and someone to help her around the house and drive her places because I hate having her live with us. My next step would be tons of travel.

Once that's all settled, I'd establish my own philanthropy. I have so many ideas but lack the funds to accomplish them.

I have no interest in a nicer car than the one I have, jewels, or designer clothes.

I would buy some new homes for my family. Probably right next to each other, make sure they are all single story homes, for our old age :) Set up a foundation for philanthropy. Volunteer more, donate more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter