What's in the AP Corner right now?

egritz

Never too old for Disney!
Wondering if the Nov 2018 AP corner in DCA is something we should make a point to visit or not during our short trip...

Just a heads up for people going the AP corner is under the Silly Symphony Swings, the website as of Saturday said it's in Paradise Gardens area which was in correct. There suppose to be a photo opportunity and they are giving away a magnet that's no where near as cool as the character ones that they have at WDW.

I am curious what the photo opportunity is... if anyone goes can you please share? Also, is there a photopass photographer there?

I am curious what the photo opportunity is... if anyone goes can you please share? Also, is there a photopass photographer there?

Not sure how to attach an image from my phone.
No character, ...just a blue background with snowflakes ...and some signs to hold. Yes there is a photopass photographer too..

You get a photoframe magnet and you can write a postcard to be sent to the troops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter